JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

WATCH YOUR AGE IN THE UPPER RIGHT HAND CORNER!

KIND OF FUN TO WATCH YOUR AGE GO UP AND DOWN AS YOU ANSWER THE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS INTERESTING, GIVE IT A TRY......

HOW LONG WILL YOU LIVE? THIS IS A CALCULATOR THAT ESTIMATES YOUR

LIFE EXPECTANCY.

IT WAS DEVELOPED BY NORTH WESTERN MUTUAL LIFE.

IT IS INTERESTING THAT THERE ARE ONLY 13 QUESTIONS. YET THEY CAN PREDICT HOW LONG

YOU'RE LIKELY TO LIVE!

CALCULATOR

LOL 88

Grandpa just turned 91 and is just starting to have health problems. I hope I am so lucky. I under went a huge life style and dietary change about 5 months ago when the doc told me I was on my way to being a diabetic. Went back, everything is down that is suppose to be down and everything is up that is suppose to be up. My wife and I have both lost weight, just need to add in more exercise and we'll be that much better off.

Diet was kind of easy to, low carb, no wheat, no more soda (never drank much to begin with) and very little eating out. We're both better for it, and are saving money at eating out less.

But the way I figure it, I'm only losing years off the crappy end of my life. Not like the reaper's gonna repo my 20s. I regret nothing.

Most everyone in my family lives until they are late 90s
Unfortunately none of them was married to a hot little red haired vixen like I am
Perhaps I'll live to 56...or then again, maybe 200
One never knows :cool:

62 ? I think their calculator is broken cause you guys used it too much........Oh well I figure SS will be gone anyway and the Gov. will be so out of control that death will be a welcome reprieve.

89, but I don't really have history on my side.

Maternal grandfather, dead in early 60's. Maternal grandmother, dead at 90. Paternal grandfather and grandmother- 80 and 81. Mother and father each almost made it to 80.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top