JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cabelas sure does have lots of selections to look or try it.

But like others said, price is high. Their ammo sale price is just same as bi-mart ammo price. lol

Little off the topic, but what happened to wilsonville oregon location rumor?

The Tulalip store will be worth the visit just for the used guns.

I agree tho with the Eugene Liberal, Cabelas can't be good for local mom & pop stores.

i don't think you'll see a cabelas in oregon city for sometime ,if ever ? the city councel has put the motion on the table,and there is just to much against it ....... cabelas would be the center of the "so called" mall , and then strip malls added . yes , i can see where this would create jobs,buuuuuuut 90% only at min. wage ! this is great for teens, and partimers , but no wages to try and raise a family on ! i think a lot of the towns people have it right.....give up the land to a big developer..pick up on the taxes, then watch, as all the small shops go down the tube ! i don't live their , but have been to or.city many times, and the area that has been proposed is an area that needs some sort of lite industry established! to create jobs in wage scale of 15-19 an hour! cabelas is not going to build a store where there is any competition , you don't see any stores in california or the south east, cuuuuuuuuuuuz there is competition !!

OH MAN !! where am i going here......sorry...

steven

I stopped at the Lacey store last weekend. 1st and last time for me. Wanted to look at a Savage TR but couldn't get a sales member to break away from showing pistols to a couple of kids. Way high prices, poor customer service sent me out the door in a hurry.

Cabela's should change their name to "Sucks". They have lousy prices and they offset that with really crappy customer service and they stock the gun departments with idiots of the highest degree. Whatever they get positive from their website will be gone after you spend an hour at the gun counter trying to get an obese woman off break long enough to run your credit card number and call the NICs check so you can buy the gun you have been standing their looking at for two hours.

Then you will wait til your nose bleeds for some three-hundred pounder to shuffle over and walk your gun to the front door. Because at Cabela's they do not trust you to walk to the door with your purchase.

I still have 187 dollars of last years two hundred dollar gift card,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the prices are that good.

Well there is a Wholesale Sport's and Skagit Arms / Holiday Sport's, both in Burlington. Well stocked and closer to you than Bellingham, I have found the prices to be fairly reasonable particularly when items go on sale... :s0155:

I stopped by at Skagit Arms the previous Sunday, as I'm drove back to Snohomish from Vancouver, BC. First thing I noticed is that their ammo price, specifically for 40 SW, which I looked at, are a bit high. Maybe I need to wait when it goes on sale.

Never heard that one. I have read about a proposed Cabela's in Oregon City. I think that one is going to be built.

The project this was going in is dead, as in never going to be built dead. I don't know what the status of the Wilsonville property or development is, but if I knew the right person to write in the Cabela's Corperation I'd do it. I would really like one closer to home. Not that I shop there all that much, but they have some killer website deals and store shipping is free!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top