JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Last year I bought a $90 salmon rod for $40 and a $60 trout rod for $25

I know last time i went i just saw a lot of stuff i want and could never afford. i did however buy a knife sharperer that chewed up my buck and a couple others and a insulated hunting bib that makes me look and feel like Ralphie's little brother from A Christmas Story when his mom over bundled him up. and won scuba lessons that i would have to pay for.

question is was that $90 rod really worth $90 or the $40 you paid for it.

The rods were built on Okuma blanks fugi guides and reel seats by North River we will see I have shattered rods in the $40 range

lifetime warrantee ?

has that pole served you well?

if so and you see that same deal lmk i might have to go just to get one.

i know there are some deals there but usually all i see is the same deals you get at on sale prices .

will they have any of the big fish tanks set up?

I really like them caught a few fish on them will defiately keep the rods and the deals are fairly close to what you can get at the store sale some are cheaper though

Saw some cool stuff. I bought a collapsible Hammock and a Solar charging station for the wife's iPad. They were giving away Kwikfish K-15s to the 1st 100 through the door. I was 102. Oh well, got a ton of Kwikfish anyway.

Yea there was a bunch of stuff I couldn't afford...but I can live vicariously through looking at it. Entered some raffles to win rifles. Learned some new things. It was worth going IMHO.

No big knife tables to be had. Definitely no Knife Lady. Blade Tech is there with their knives and some kydex gear though. I bought a Mouse and one of their folding Ulus yesterday :)

No big knife tables to be had. Definitely no Knife Lady. Blade Tech is there with their knives and some kydex gear though. I bought a Mouse and one of their folding Ulus yesterday :)

I am still pissed at myself for not getting one of the original Mouse models when they were working with Spyderco... I went on Wednesday, and I was absolutely shocked at how many people they had packed into that place already! The new G10 laser grips from CrimsonTrace looked neat, but far too expensive for me right now, maybe when I finish my 10mm 1911 project.

As usual, it seems that one hall was left over from the boat show(that big one in the corner probably HAD been left there since then), and 75% of the exhibitors are fishing or hunting guides or ranches(mostly Alaksan it seems). I think the best freebie of the whole show was from the BLM booth, a giant(must be 6' long!) map of Oregon showing all the different public lands(including BLM, which is something usually not included on maps).

Fun way to waste a few hours and thoroughly wear yourself out, and if you're not careful spend a LOT of money.

Bushnell had a great station. I had a $200 dollar budget for a scope for my new rem 700. Got a Bushnell elite series scope which I normally would not be able to afford because they are double my budget but bought the last one they had for $185. Everything I'd need and want in a scope. But I agree, you would need a 6 figure income to buy the majority of the stuff on display. The guide stations where not really my thing. But there where some great deals otherwise if your already in the market for something.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top