JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Judge Napolitano will have two F&F whistleblowers on his show Wed at 5:00 and 8:00 pm on Fox Business Channel. Tonight he said that both of them begged ATF to shut it down.

Looks like we have the Pheonix ATF arming the Sinaloa, El Teo and La Familia cartels and the Orlando ATF arming MS-13 in Honduras, both under direction of the Justice Dept. Now we have the State Dept arming the Zetas cartel.

So, no gov agency is arming the Gulf cartel? They need better connected lobbyists.

Fast & Furious: The man who knew too little

Fallout from Tuesday’s third Capitol Hill hearing into Operation Fast and Furious, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives’ botched gun trafficking sting operation, will continue thanks to new revelations, none of which came from the man on whose watch the investigation broke down.

<broken link removed>

botched gun trafficking sting operation
I still don't see it that way. To me it looks like an attempt to pad the number of US guns in Mexico, leading to more gun control laws and put in place by Obama himself or at least approved by him!

True but those guns arent from the us I had the chance to meet and talk to an ex gun dealer and he told me how he did biss he said he would get full auto aks for 20 bucks a piece in bulk from the Chinese now if a gun dealer for a small time crime org can do this think about the Mexican gun cartels the black market is alot biger then most think

From the Fast & Furious transcript; White House denies connection

Tuesday’s startling revelation by a central figure in the Operation Fast & Furious investigation that he communicated with a longtime friend in the White House about the gun trafficking sting has opened up a new segment of the Congressional probe, bringing an administration denial that the contact had anything to do with the botched operation.

<broken link removed>

When did this happen cause I remember hearing about a sing op going wrong months ago and not hearing about it then a couple weeks ago it poped up again except more ppl where talkirng about it and so on just wondering if it was the same one or something diffrent

When did this happen cause I remember hearing about a sing op going wrong months ago and not hearing about it then a couple weeks ago it poped up again except more ppl where talkirng about it and so on just wondering if it was the same one or something diffrent

Meaning no disrespect, but where have you been?! :huh: :huh:

This thing has exploded into a major scandal. Congressional hearings aren't done for laughs.

I've been reporting about this for more than 6 months, and posting links to my stuff on this forum so everyone would be up to speed.

A shooting buddy of mine doesn't get cable or internet so he relies on ABC, CBS and NBC for his news. I said something about Government Motors which he at first didn't understand (GMC) and he said that the news reported that they paid off their loan. I told him no that was just slight of hand, they paid off the first TARP loan with funds from a second Federal TARP loan and that GM, the administration and the news reporters were all lying. He said ya can't believe anything the news people tell ya. Yep.

Issa to NRA: Two more Fast & Furious hearings planned this year

Congressman Darrell Issa on Friday told NRA News that he is planning at least two more hearings on Operation Fast & Furious this year before the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, and that he will follow the investigation “up.”

<broken link removed>

Issa needs to stop writing to the NRA and start a massive letter writing campaign to the alphabet networks, Reuters and the AP.

While I understand that the NRA is one of the best ways to keep gun owners/shooters informed, he's "preaching to the choir." We already want Holder's head on a pike.

Now the rest of the people on both sides of the border need to know why!

If all they've got scheduled is two more hearings on Project Gunrunner/Fast and Furious then we can consider the case closed and the cover up complete!

If all they've got scheduled is two more hearings on Project Gunrunner/Fast and Furious then we can consider the case closed and the cover up complete!

You're not getting it.
He wants at least two more hearings this year. That leaves his dance card open for next year. That hardly means the cover-up has been a success. It takes time to tear these things down. Be patient. I've been writing about this for seven months. That takes patience.

You're not getting it.
He wants at least two more hearings this year. That leaves his dance card open for next year. That hardly means the cover-up has been a success. It takes time to tear these things down. Be patient. I've been writing about this for seven months. That takes patience.
How long would this take if a Republican were President and all the newspapers/networks were screaming for his head on a platter?

How long would this take if a Republican were President and all the newspapers/networks were screaming for his head on a platter?

Oh, probably about the same length of time. It takes time to dig into this kind of scandal, sort out the evidence from the wishful thinking and actually produce some hard facts. Watergate hearings didn't happen for months after the actual break-in, because it took that long for the press to really dig into the scandal, and for Capitol Hill to get off its fat butt and follow the money. This has actually unfolded quite fast and hats are off to Issa and Grassley for dogging this.

I'm not losing any sleep over the speed or lack thereof. Better to get it right than to try getting somewhere fast, and not making it happen.

» Obama Launches Gun Grab Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

http://dailybail.com/home/must-see-keith-olbermanns-call-to-arms-the-great-hypocrisy-o.html

Time for some serious soul searchin' fellas... Will you or won't you? The only thing slowin' 'em down is the credible belief that you will. You have to get it clear in your own mind soon if you haven't already. ****, maybe it's what they really want anyway. I wish there was a political solution to this mess, but damned if I can see it. Time to get angry.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews