JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Congrats to everyone... Smilies - Party.gif

MOSSBERG 590 SHOCKWAVE 12 GAUGE SHOTGUN - WINNER: Crohnos01
Prize Courtesy of Northwest Firearms
$399 Value

2018.01_mossberg_shockwave.jpg
Nooo...... REALLY???!!!! I WON!!!!????:eek::eek::D:D You gotta be kidding me! The only thing I ever win is things that need to be treated by antibiotics..... :confused:

Wow... Thanks so much Joe! I am humbled and honored. This site is THE BEST group of people I have ever had the pleasure of associating with on the infernal net.

Thanks Again!!!!!!!!

MOSSBERG 590 SHOCKWAVE 12 GAUGE SHOTGUN - WINNER: Crohnos01
Prize Courtesy of Northwest Firearms
$399 Value

View attachment 426716
Nooo...... REALLY???!!!! I WON!!!!????:eek::eek::D:D You gotta be kidding me! The only thing I ever win is things that need to be treated by antibiotics..... :confused:

Wow... Thanks so much Joe! I am humbled and honored. This site is THE BEST group of people I have ever had the pleasure of associating with on the infernal net.

Thanks Again!!!!!!!!
Congrats on your good fortune, Keep your palms dry and hang on tight with that thing!

Just ordered this.

PSA 10.5" 5.56 NATO 1:7 Nitride MOE Pistol Kit - 7790571

That didn't take long.

AR parts sure have come down in price!

Just need a rear sight and a brace.

May hold off on the brace till some of these shot show adjustable ones hit the market. I still have my cane bottom from back when I could throw on it in the mean time.

Found an inexpensive fixed rear that doesn't have a huge knob off to one side on Amazon. Ordered it up.

Leapers-00001.jpg

PSA delivered earlier than I thought it would. Fastest order I've ever received from them.

35BF738F-6B3C-44BA-A792-2ABAA13B31C0.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top