JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We're excited to announce the NWFA Winter Giveaway 2018, featuring
over $800 in prizes for our Supporting Members!

We hold these giveaways every three months as a show of appreciation for our Supporting Members, whose financial contributions make this site possible. The value and quantity of the giveaway prizes reflect the amount of donations we've received during the previous quarter. Supporting Vendors may also donate items or services for extra publicity, so watch for bonus prizes!

Current supporters are automatically given one to five entries based on their level of support.
Simply scroll to the bottom of this page and submit your entries now!

Members who wish to become supporters can do so via the donation page, which is also accessible through the link at the bottom of the page. Non-supporters who do not wish to contribute may enter via postcard as outlined in the rules below.

All entries must be received by January 31st, 2018 no later than 6pm.
Winners will be drawn and announced the evening of January 31st, 2018 at 7pm.

Good luck everyone! :)

Official Terms & Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY, VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. You must be at least 18 years of age and a US resident to enter. Northwest Firearms staff members are ineligible to win. All prizes will be awarded. Total value of prizes and promotion is approximately $837. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received. Prizes limited to one prize per person per giveaway. No substitutions. Prizes are non-transferable. Prizes will be delivered via USPS, FedEx, or UPS when possible at no cost to the winner within 4-6 weeks of the giveaway drawing. In person pickup may be required for some prizes. PRIZES ARE AWARDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. Winners will be posted on the website and may be announced via social media. Winners will be notified via private conversation on the Northwest Firearms website. Winners must respond to prize notifications via private conversation on the Northwest Firearms website within 7-days or the prize will be re-awarded via a separate drawing. Giveaway entry period will run from January 5th, 2018 to January 31st, 2018, with winners chosen at random January 31st, 2018 at 7:00PM PST. No member shall receive more than 5 total entries per giveaway. Members of Northwest Firearms with Supporter status will receive giveaway entries as follows: Bronze Supporter (1), Silver Supporter (2), Gold Supporter (3), Platinum Supporter (4), Diamond Supporter (5), Lifetime Supporter (5). Entries must be manually submitted via the giveaway page. Additional entries may be acquired via postcard, up to the limit of five (5) total entries per person per giveaway. See the Alternate Method of Entry (AMOE) for details. Supporter status must be valid at time of drawing for supporter entries to be eligible to win. No donation/purchase necessary. ALTERNATE METHOD OF ENTRY (AMOE): Members who have not made a donation may enter by sending a postcard (only postcards will be accepted) to Northwest Firearms Giveaway, PO Box 28152, Portland, OR 97228. One postcard entry accepted per person per week of the giveaway entry period, up to the maximum limit of 5 total entries per person per giveaway. Mailed entries must arrive before 6:00PM PST on the final date of the giveaway entry period and include the following: Giveaway Name, your Northwest Firearms registered username, your full name, your mailing address, your email address, and your phone number so that we may notify you if you are a winner. Please write clearly; unreadable entries will be discarded. By participating, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant Northwest Firearms LLC exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the giveaway, where allowed by law, participants agree that Northwest Firearms LLC may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the giveaway to third parties (donors of giveaway prizes) and use such information for marketing and other purposes. Northwest Firearms staff members and Supporting Vendors are ineligible for this giveaway. Winners are responsible for complying with federal, state, and local laws. Winner is responsible for transfer fees, if applicable. Northwest Firearms LLC is NOT shipping a firearm as part of this giveaway. Winner of the grand prize will receive a $399 check to purchase a Mossberg 590 Shockwave from the seller of their choice. Winner is not required to purchase a Mossberg 590 Shockwave and may use funds for purpose of their choice. MAKING A PURCHASE OR DONATION DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.

I just entered and where it said number of entries I entered 12 thinking it would auto-correct to however many I'm entitled to. But it just accepted the entry so... just sayin'. :confused:

Good luck to all who enter!....:D
( And if the winner doesn't want his prize...I know a guy named Andy , who...Wait...never mind...:eek::D )
Andy
I should've asked Joe to give you the lower I threw back in the pot last go around.

I get it, but it sucks that you mods always gotta sit these out.

@Joe Link I have a like-new black Magpul MOE stock that fits mil-spec tubes I'd like to donate to the giveaway. $39.99 retail value. I'll ship on my dime like the last time. Ooohhh, that rhymes. :D

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top