JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm pleased to announce Northwest Firearms will once again have a table at the Collectors West Gun Show at the Expo Center June 15th, 16th, and 17th :s0155:

Some of our early members probably remember us at the gun shows. I know many of you heard about the site for the first time after grabbing one of our cards (or having it forced upon you :s0114:). Now that I have more time I'm hoping to make this a regular thing. In my opinion these gun shows give us an excellent opportunity to connect with our member base and also spread the word to potential members. Feel free to stop and say hello!

Please leave any negative comments out of this thread.

This will be the third show i've attended, and i'm going with my dad and brother for fathers day, really looking forward to it! Do you guys offer shopping advice ;)? Thanks for all the work on the forums btw!

This will be the third show i've attended, and i'm going with my dad and brother for fathers day, really looking forward to it! Do you guys offer shopping advice ;)? Thanks for all the work on the forums btw!

Haha you can ask Jen, but I'm sure she'd try to steer you toward a Barrett .50 :)

This weekend? Cool....will try to be there.:s0155: Will you have T-shirts and stuff for me to buy?

Yep, this weekend! We'll have t-shirts, decals, and a couple of our new hats ;)

Tomorrow's the big day! One of our members was kind enough to loan us his KSG shotgun for the table too :)

CRAP!!! Another thing I will be missing this weekend!! I am racing up in Packwood this weekend. I am missing Rose Cup races that several of my friends are running in, and now this! Had I been in town, I would of came by just for a hat on my way into the track...

How was the first day? Good Deals?

Got to meet Joe Link and pet the KSG to start the show. Thanks to Joe for being there and putting out the word on the site.

I always say it is my last gun show whenever I go just due to the 15.00 in the door cost but I had a few things that I wanted to accomplish and had the time on my way to work.

I picked up one of the "jumping" steel targets for handgun and s small rifle calibers today. I think it was $45.00 I also picked up a 10 lb box of Tannerite for $ 67.00 Thanks to whoever dirtied the white box in advance and I got offered a 3.00 savings.

I got a couple of people to give me estimated value on a P226 I might want to sell and I fondled a couple of PPQ's. I noticed that the gun show price on a PPQ from a local vendor was about 20.00 more than I saw it at the store last week. I did see one PPQ from a non local for Sub - $ 500.00 and got his business card.

I was able to keep my distance from the Dangerous Fudge retailer and the guys with the suppressors so I won't have much explaining to do about the back account.

Cool. Thanks for the heads up. I think I might head down there tomorrow. Its either that, or go to the movies with my wife. Since it will cost about the same for her and I, I'll call it entertainment. Who knows, she might even find something she likes so long as we can buy a pink grip for it!

It was great meeting everyone yesterday and today, and thanks for the support! Looking forward to more of the same tomorrow :)

It was nice meeting you two and I'm looking forward to rocking the shirt!

The Woman i was with is a Friend/co-worker and that was her first gun show. I took her target shooting about a month and a half ago, though it was not her first time shooting it was her first time with an AR and AK. The video and pictures we posted on Facebook received a lot of positive responses. She may be back today to buy a handgun. With the huge selection, she was able to narrow it down to a few and was going to sleep on it.

Lefty.

Joe, it was great to meet you both Saturday! I look forward to seeing some open carry events in the near future. I heard Laurelhurst park would be a great Open carry location.

Cheers!
Doctnt

Hey Joe, it was great meeting you at the show. I was glad you had brought some shirts with you. I spent more you your booth than anywhere else at the show and you know I didn't buy much. There was some good deals on ammo at the show, but not so good I had to spend money I didn't have. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top