JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
WOW......Totally love it ed! Now I'm really looking forward to the replies from the management.

That's the problem with the reporting and news anymore....A bunch of emotion put in to every story, trying to steer a persons feelings where THEY THINK it should go. This is why a can't watch the evening new broadcasts any more.

WOW......Totally love it ed! Now I'm really looking forward to the replies from the management.

That's the problem with the reporting and news anymore....A bunch of emotion put in to every story, trying to steer a persons feelings where THEY THINK it should go. This is why a can't watch the evening new broadcasts any more.

Now if it were a SOLVE clean up project, they would have no problem saying who it was and how great of a good thing they are doing. I'm sure they would talk more about the SOLVE organization than about the clean. And would they never report something like..."Beach goers turn beach into dumping grounds, costing tax payers!". Wow, imagine what that would imply, Channel 2!

Let's watch the news after this weekend. Solve has the whole Northwest covered with clean ups on the 18th. It's the last weekend before Earth Day. Can't wait to see what headline Channel 2 gives it and how they talk about all the volunteer groups who joined in! (Nothing against SOLVE, I like them and we do work with them. They are a great organization).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top