JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Okay then, Let's see what Fox ch 12 will do with it.

There was a guy (Chris) from USFS there shooting video and interviewing some of us. He stayed all day. He mentioned that Ch 12 asked him to send them video. Also that The Oregonian asked for still photos.

No mention on when he would send it or when a story might be on. Guess we'll see!

At least 12 explained that it was volunteers along with the forest service. They also listed sponsors and no mention of costing taxpayers......

When the Ch 2 reporter started asking about the cost of the clean ups, I wondered why she asked that. I can understand that they do incur costs throughout the year for cleaning up because there are not enough volunteer clean ups to get it done, however, that didn't seem to make sense to me that a question like that was relevant to our clean up today. Our clean up was free, outside of Dump Stoppers cost of truck and 2 employees. Now I see she had an assignment with an angle. To make people with guns look bad. Work the angle of the volume, magnitude and cost of the problem caused by target shooters. Gotta keep the rating up!

Well, that's how I see it now.

Well, they finally posted a video and report on their site but even the bait-click headline is slanted against target shooters.
"Target shooters turn forest into dumping grounds, costing tax payers"
Also, it's not the video they played in the 6 hour.

Yes, that is the 6 o'clock story. Same 'no mention' of NWFA. A little more detail than the 5 pm story.

But hey, we now have a Star amongst us... billyinfinity! And they didn't even use his real name. He's just a target shooter! (Little do they know! ;) )

Well, you win some, you lose some. We lost with KATU today but won by getting some areas of our forests cleaned up and getting the word out to shoot responsibly. I'll sleep comfortably tonight knowing I did my part.

Yeah, that was really disappointing :(

That is their Liberal Perspective and agenda. Its what the left does, What the MSM does.
You knew that. They always do exactly that. They all learned the Alinsky method of propaganda pushing.
Don't expect anything better of them, as you will never get it.
My :s0159:

Any participants sent e-mail to those involved with reporting the story?

Not harassing or rude e-mails but showing disappointment in the way we were/weren't portrayed?

Mike

She did a long interview with @billyinfinity and he did such an excellent interview! She said it would be on the 5 and 6 pm news, but didn't say they wouldn't mention who organized, promoted and did the work.

They sure don't hesitate to say when other groups do good things, but apparently when it comes to anything related to a gun organization, DON"T MENTION THEM! :mad:
Cogs-
Just curious was there a 4x4 club there, like I heard on the radio.
Not that it really matters!
Stacy

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top