JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The ignore thread button will take the whole thread and make it so you can't see it. Even in the news feed down the right side of your screen. It takes the temptation away from you clicking back into it. ;)

Gosh, somehow I would figure "Adults" wouldn't need a special button to keep them from clicking on a thread. I guess there are so-called "addicts" of a sort that become physically ill if they don't get that, "contentious" thread " FIX"? :confused:

Now, I can understand a terribly "Grating" poster that you can't stomach reading their material being blocked with an "Ignore Member" button. Yep.

Just locked a sold item ad for the first time ever. Still not excited about not being able to delete my sale ads once something has sold. I know it must serve some purpose here on the site to leave the old ads up, but I prefer to remove my ads when items are gone. That was initially why I paid for a bronze membership, to remove my old ads. None of the other forums I have been on, firearm related or other have ever had this type of restriction on ad removal. It irks me more than a bit

Just locked a sold item ad for the first time ever. Still not excited about not being able to delete my sale ads once something has sold. I know it must serve some purpose here on the site to leave the old ads up, but I prefer to remove my ads when items are gone. That was initially why I paid for a bronze membership, to remove my old ads. None of the other forums I have been on, firearm related or other have ever had this type of restriction on ad removal. It irks me more than a bit

Once you lock the thread it will not be able to be viewed in the ads! If deleted it screws up the search engine for the site. With it there but hidden from everyone, it does not. So in essence when locked its just like getting deleted.

The ignore thread button will take the whole thread and make it so you can't see it. Even in the news feed down the right side of your screen. It takes the temptation away from you clicking back into it. ;)
But if I want to sto receiving notifications, I have to "unwatch" and "ignore" will not do that?
The joys of not being a mod, ignoring obnoxious people! :s0114:

Once you lock the thread it will not be able to be viewed in the ads! If deleted it screws up the search engine for the site. With it there but hidden from everyone, it does not. So in essence when locked its just like getting deleted.
An issue I have with the listings not being deleted is that it stays in my list in "Your Classifieds" but doesn't move to the bottom of the list when its no longer active. I frequently do my ad-bumping maintenance and with the active/inactive listings intermixed it starts to get to be a bit more complicated. Never had that problem when the listings were actually deleted.

This isn't a major gripe, but it would be nice if the locked listings moved down the queue and out of the way... :)

An issue I have with the listings not being deleted is that it stays in my list in "Your Classifieds" but doesn't move to the bottom of the list when its no longer active. I frequently do my ad-bumping maintenance and with the active/inactive listings intermixed it starts to get to be a bit more complicated. Never had that problem when the listings were actually deleted.

This isn't a major gripe, but it would be nice if the locked listings moved down the queue and out of the way... :)

@Joe Link can we fix that? I can see where that would be a pain if you are listing all the time.

@Joe Link can we fix that? I can see where that would be a pain if you are listing all the time.

Adding it to the list :)

I was editing one of my threads today. Noticed I can edit the title and click a box to change add sale and or trade. Bravo to this new option

Alright guys, just pushed out an update I've been working on these past three weeks.

In addition to 100+ small bug fixes we've made the following changes, based heavily on your feedback :)

- Member feedback is back to the " x / x / x " format, rather than a percentage.
- Classified ad starters and start dates have been added to the list of ads.
- A Supporting Vendor icon has been added to the list of ads for ads posted by Supporting Vendors.

As always, please let me know if you see any bugs/errors/hiccups/etc. :s0155:

Pretty much no real issues. A couple older features I've missed but others have mentioned, like the enhancement by hovering
. I really like the ease of posting photos.

Small update to the smiley bar, it will now be hidden when BB Code is disabled (indicated by a red gear icon). This should help clear up some of the issues we're having with smileys not working (since they don't work with BB Code disabled but previously the bar would still show).

I check the settings on my iPhone 6+ phone and have not found anything that has change since it was activated.
I just tried to upload a photo on one of the thread and cannot load anything.
I get a white page that says No Photos or Videos..... HELLLPPPPPP!!!!!:s0001:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads