JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes, click on your name, then your name, then click on Find, which creates a drop down menu. It has a choice for your own posts or your own threads.
The current problem with that method is, it will show all of your posts or threads mixed in with your classified ads making you have to pick and choose among them. The old way would allow you to see your classified ads only - much more efficient. :(

How many threads do you really start? 70-90% of the threads I start are classifieds. I didn't even realize there was another way than looking at all of my threads.

You, @Brane Frees, have fewer than 30 threads and all but one are classifieds.

Last Edited:

This is an MP4 file from my cell phone - pretty standard. .

Why is it that when I post something and go to Posts or New Posts it doesn't show up? It was the same thing in the old version I figured that I might as well complain about it now while I'm full of vim and vigor (or something).
Also, there is a serious l....a.... g when typing on my mobile.

Well I have not seen this mentioned yet, maybe not a problem for most folks, but to navigate through a thread I have to scroll to "almost" the bottom of the page to find the "previous" and "next" or arrows to the first or last page. I liked the little boxes with numbers in them to go to the page you wanted, and it was available at the top and bottom of the page.

Here's a bit more input on the not having a "locate my classified ads" button, just for consideration.

As is known, it's currently possible to find your classified ads by going to "my threads". I just learned that after locking a sold item ad, that while it doesn't show up in the classifieds anymore, it still lives in "my threads".

I post a fair amount of ads and previously when they sold the ads were actually able to be deleted by me. As it is now with them not being deleted, doing ad maintenance (bumping or updating) is going to get more and more complicated after a while based on having to wade through all of the inactive listings which will be hanging around in "my threads" mingling with the active ones.

Still hoping/wishing for that "my classifieds" button.... ;)

Thanks for all the feedback and bug reports guys (seriously)!

After taking time off for the upgrade I had to return to work this weekend and today (yeah, I have another job), but I'll be back to bug hunting tomorrow! :)

Thanks for all the feedback and bug reports guys (seriously)!

After taking time off for the upgrade I had to return to work this weekend and today (yeah, I have another job), but I'll be back to bug hunting tomorrow! :)
We appreciate your hard work and we are not picking on you but various bugs/issues/concerns are popping up as we learn to use the new version. It seems to be working better for some and worse for others depending on the platforms/devices members are using.

I had thought the "ignore thread" and "ignore forum" were going to be wonderful... but those posts keep showing up in the sidebar "Latest" anyway.... color me disappointed.

Personally, I'd like to see the Moderators being ID'd a bit more like they used to be.

A lot of this depends if you are on a browser or mobile.

Here is a browser:
There is a Staff Member bar.

On a mobile/tablet:
A little harder but there is a black star that shows the person is staff/moderator.

There is also a list here:

Hope this helps you out.

Well, I got "3 Quoted your Post" and a PM! It seems to be what Device I'm looking at the Forum with. I'm currently recovering from a Broken Leg so I'm mainly using my Kindle. I would hope the Software can be "Adjusted" so those guys/gals are ID's better for everyone's devices. Some times I want to address a Moderator and if one has posted as part of a Thread, well...

I miss the old default emoticons. Very happy that you brought over the custom ones, but the new default emoticons just don't send the same message as the old ones. Look at the new smiley :) he looks like a wus. Even the cool shades one :cool: looks way less cool.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads