JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a new Supporting Member feature, "Rejoin Conversation". Conversations are deleted from the server when all parties leave the conversation, so as long as one person is still in the conversation it's just sitting there. This new feature allows people to rejoin conversations they've left as long as not everyone has left the conversation.

To answer your question there's no way to 'delete' the conversation from the server short of everyone leaving it, so emptying your trash won't help.

Sweet! There's a convo I left a while back and wouldn't mind rejoining! :)

Without going through the thread, has the feedback problem been discussed? I can't leave feedback because it requires a link to the thread and there is no field to paste text. Plus, it used to be optional and now is required, which is kinda lame.

Without going through the thread, has the feedback problem been discussed? I can't leave feedback because it requires a link to the thread and there is no field to paste text. Plus, it used to be optional and now is required, which is kinda lame.

It's been fixed, give it a try now ;)

The status bar that tracked the progress of the monthly donation goal - has that been lost in the shuffle or simply eliminated?

It'll be back, just taking things one step at a time :)

In reference to the Chat area - Hiding the Bot messages.
They're annoying.
Previous forum settings, had the option to "hide" them.
Would be great have that option restored.
spam.jpg

Thanks for restoring the "edit" button for regular posts. Another nit-pick I've noticed: when you first log on, there is a check box for "Stay signed in" and it is automatically checked. It would be safer if came up unchecked.

Another nit-pick: highlighting a section of text and hitting backspace does not seem to delete it. A right click, then clicking delete will get it done.

Hey @Joe Link

Would it be possible to change the "NEW" tag on new posts from black to red like they were in the previous version? I use those tags to quickly spot posts I haven't read yet, and in the new version, I'm finding them harder to see.

Is that possible?

Ok so is there currently a way to view your classified ads ? Like the old version you could tap on your icon, go down the drop down menu and tap on your classifieds to keep up with them. I understand its a work in progress, and if it isnt here yet it will be, so im just asking if there is currently a way to do that that im missing:) if anyone knows.
Thanks

Ok so is there currently a way to view your classified ads ? Like the old version you could tap on your icon, go down the drop down menu and tap on your classifieds to keep up with them. I understand its a work in progress, and if it isnt here yet it will be, so im just asking if there is currently a way to do that that im missing:) if anyone knows.
Thanks
Yes, click on your name, then your name, then click on Find, which creates a drop down menu. It has a choice for your own posts or your own threads.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top