JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nice upgrade overall! Kudos to the entire crew as I'm sure it's a mountain to climb. :D

A couple of items to look at:

1) When posting a New Classified Ad. Under Manufacturer. Can you default to "Other/Not Listed", or have that appear at the top? The current pick list is limited (I'm sure it will expand later), and it's a P.I.T.A. to scroll all the way to the bottom for "Other/Not Listed".

2) When responding or commenting on a thread, is there a way to default "no email notification"? I had to "unwatch" a bunch of threads when 50+ emails showed up in my inbox announcing a new comment to various threads.

The list of Manufacturer's will grow we are starting a list behind the scenes and they will get added. For the time being feel free to use the other/not listed option.

Email notifications can be changed. If you go to your alerts and at the bottom of the drop down there is a preference button. Click that and you can make all your changes.

Busy busy guys! I went to look at my ad and don't see "Your classifieds" anywhere my name at the top.. No big at this point, just looking around and playing.

Not being able to edit the content of a classified listing is a BIG deal. IMO. I often post ads with several items included under one heading (my current .44spl ammo listing, for example) and not being able to delete one or more of those items will require me to either:
  1. Post an individual ad for every single item, which will require people to have to hit multiple ads to view the same things they could see in just one ad, or -
  2. Delete the original ad, then post a whole new listing every time one or more items sell from an ad, or if I want to lower one or more prices for items.
The current requirement/format is neither user friendly nor efficient in the least. :(

Not being able to edit the content of a classified listing is a BIG deal. IMO. I often post ads with several items included under one heading (my current .44spl ammo listing, for example) and not being able to delete one or more of those items will require me to either:
  1. Post an individual ad for every single item, which will require people to have to hit multiple ads to view the same things they could see in just one ad, or -
  2. Delete the original ad, then post a whole new listing every time one or more items sell from an ad, or if I want to lower one or more prices for items.
The current requirement/format is neither user friendly nor efficient in the least. :(

That is being worked on so that you guys can edit your ads. Patience is a virtue in this my friend.

Problem leaving feedback for a member - A URL is required but how do I get it in there? If I click on that field it turns blue with a checkmark. But I can't put anything in that field. It won't let me copy and paste.

BTW, navigating to leave feedback is a total guessing game. Not intuitive at all. That feature is very poorly designed.

I searched the thread for this issue and didn't see any reference to it. My apologies if it's a duplicate.

When editing a post, if I select a section of text I cannot delete it. Very often I'll re-read a long post and realize that I can replace most of a paragraph with one sentence, or just eliminate it. Usually I'll select the text to be removed and press the Delete or Backspace keys, or just begin typing. Normally (and previously on this site) it will delete all of the text selected. Since the upgrade the selected text is not deleted anymore.

Seems to be good so far. Couple items I've noticed:

1 - Can't find an "edit" button to edit posts
2 - Doesn't work correctly on my OLD iPhone, but maybe the phone is too old. Banners near the top of the page and avatars keep taking over the screen. Not a big deal - I don't need to be surfing on my phone anyway.

Just went to give a member feedback and noticed this change...

You cannot leave feedback unless you're the owner of the ad you're leaving feedback for or you've replied to it.

And as such you must leave a link to the ad. Not a fan of that one, at all.

Just went to give a member feedback and noticed this change...

You cannot leave feedback unless you're the owner of the ad you're leaving feedback for or you've replied to it.

And as such you must leave a link to the ad. Not a fan of that one, at all.

*BUG ALERT*

I take it back, it would not allow me to enter a link and gave the message Please enter a valid URL. I was unable to leave feedback

I don't know if it's been mentioned but, the classifieds are horrendous. There's no date or name under the ads. That means no way to see if the ad has been running for several months, without selling. That means I would have to look at every ad that interests me only to see that the ad has been up for months already. Generally I scan down the ads reading the posters name and ad placement date.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top