JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Question about posting pictures. I see the upload media tab below, but it does not appear in private messages. Having to upload from photobucket or others is a pain. Help

It's times like this it becomes very obvious how many of you have such small lives outside of NWFA. I consider myself in the very best of company! :D

Just splitting hairs here... So "Likes" is now referred to as "Reactions". There's still a Like button at the bottom of each post. On the member profiles, it show "Reactions Received". Which reactions? Will there be any other option then besides Like for us to pass judgement on a post? :p
Alright, so the old smiley's are coming back, right?:D

That "Reaction" thing is a little odd. I think of a reaction as more of a swelling of a body part or some kind of itchy rash.

I kind of liked the feature that allowed you to hover over the Alerts icon at the upper-right, which opened up the list, instead of needing to to click. Very minor issue, I'm just trying to live with the update awhile and jot down things that I notice.

Having to click on ALERTS rather than hover and scroll down to view. And hovering over "LATEST" and getting more of the topic/preview. Both of those I used on a regular basis.

Question about posting pictures. I see the upload media tab below, but it does not appear in private messages. Having to upload from photobucket or others is a pain. Help

That's odd. I see it right below where you compose the private message:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads