JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I like the look, only two things noticed thus far.

The new button was the first.

The second is the missing "your classifieds" in the account button drop down. Made bumping adds easy.

Otherwise the typing fielD is better in my opinion.

I actually spent eight hours trying to get that Your Classifieds link back, it's going to require custom development. It's on the list though, as soon as we replenish our $$$ :)

Are we not allowed to edit or delete our sale/trade post now? It appears editing beyond updating, to include removing photos of sold or traded items isnt possible? Say it isnt so Joe.

Well Joe Link; It sure looks like you have been busy making changes. I guess we'll just have to wait & see if it's ALL for the BETTER.

I just have to suspect that it will and I'll be truly surprised if it doesn't!

Mike

Are we not allowed to edit or delete our sale/trade post now? It appears editing beyond updating, to include removing photos of sold or traded items isnt possible? Say it isnt so Joe.

When you lock ads it removes them from the list now, but we've been having big issues with people editing and deleting their ads creating broken links. This is why almost every other site archives them rather than deletes them (removing them from the search results). I'll go into this more when I have more time.

When you lock ads it removes them from the list now, but we've been having big issues with people editing and deleting their ads creating broken links. This is why almost every other site archives them rather than deletes them (removing them from the search results). I'll go into this more when I have more time.
Thanks that makes sense. Im one of the odd balls that likes to clear my old ads. I like the updated look so far.

Putting it through the paces on my BlackBerry Passport. So now we have to hit a drop down menu to go to new posts? I liked the feature where the new posts button was right up top. Just my. 02 (which is worth a nickel in Canada). Otherwise so far my mobile is rockin' it.

IMG_20190715_201952.jpg

IMG_20190715_202042.jpg

Putting it through the paces on my BlackBerry Passport. So now we have to hit a drop down menu to go to new posts? I liked the feature where the new posts button was right up top. Just my. 02 (which is worth a nickel in Canada). Otherwise so far my mobile is rockin' it.

View attachment 600726

View attachment 600727

It seems so, this is what @Reno mentioned. I'll make note of it and see what we might be able to do :)

Alright guys I'm going to close this thread and direct everyone to the opinions and feedback thread, so we don't have two to keep track of :)

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top