JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well then, beers on me next time we meet up. Thank you!

Not necessary, just happy to help out and glad it went to a supporting member. I just hope he doesn't blind himself, you need eclipse glasses for this thing. In fact, I'll toss a pair in, just for fun! :p

I want to thank you all, Joe!

I hereby donate my prize back to the next drawing! Again, thank you! :)

F that Sarge, you're here and I'd be happy to make sure you enjoy the day. My father is not unlike you, and I am proud to help him wheel around with oxygen every chance I get. Convo me, let's work something out.

Let me shake your hand, sir!

I don't care if I get one shot off, allow me to help you too. Sincerely.

F that Sarge, you're here and I'd be happy to make sure you enjoy the day. My father is not unlike you, and I am proud to help him wheel around with O2 every chance I get. Convo me, let's work something out.

I'm with Kruejl on that - I'd hold on to those for now if I were you. This time next year, you may just be feeling right as rain and eager to do this!

Thanks guys but this is what I want to do!

If I'm good in a year, and that would be the best thing since Double Stuff Oreos, I'll still know how to use a rifle.
You know, Expert with the M-14. ;)

We'll get together, but gawd guys, I'm just another guy! Part philosopher, part big jack azz! It's going to be a big anticlimax for you! :(

BTW, I have too much pain from my body to want to go to anything but my club and bench!

Last Edited:
You know, I was going to make a smart azz comment about preserving my loosing streak, but reading Sgt Nambu's post made me realize that I won top prize... My son was diagnosed with testicular cancer a month ago, they removed the affected...um... well, you get it. Anyway, he just got a clean bill of health from the MRI and X-ray scans. No more tumors anywhere :D He will do a short chemotherapy course just to be safe most likely, but overall, really good news.

So come on Sarge.... your turn now!

I agree with the others, save it until you have a clean bill of health! @Kimber Custom and the Appleseed Team is incredibly generous -- they actually donate two spots to each giveaway we hold!

F that Sarge, you're here and I'd be happy to make sure you enjoy the day. My father is not unlike you, and I am proud to help him wheel around with oxygen every chance I get. Convo me, let's work something out.

Let me shake your hand, sir!

I don't care if I get one shot off, allow me to help you too. Sincerely.

That's awesome man. I'm really happy you're part of the team here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top