JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We're excited to announce the NWFA Spring Giveaway 2017, featuring
over $1,800 in prizes for our Supporting Members!

We hold these giveaways every three months as a show of appreciation for our Supporting Members, whose financial contributions make this site possible. The value and quantity of the giveaway prizes reflect the amount of donations we've received during the previous quarter. Supporting Vendors may also donate items or services for extra publicity, so watch for bonus prizes!

Current supporters are automatically given one to five entries based on their level of support.
Simply scroll to the bottom of this page and submit your entries now!

Members who wish to become supporters can do so via the donation page, which is also accessible through the link at the bottom of the page. Non-supporters who do not wish to contribute may enter via postcard as outlined in the rules below.

All entries must be received by April 28th, 2017 no later than 6pm.
Winners will be drawn and announced the evening of April 28th, 2017 at 7pm.

Good luck everyone! :)

Official Terms & Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY, VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. You must be at least 18 years of age and a US resident to enter. Northwest Firearms staff members are ineligible to win. All prizes will be awarded. Total value of prizes and promotion is approximately $1,823. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received. Prizes limited to one prize per person per giveaway. No substitutions. Prizes are non-transferable. Prizes will be delivered via USPS, FedEx, or UPS when possible at no cost to the winner within 4-6 weeks of the giveaway drawing. In person pickup may be required for some prizes. PRIZES ARE AWARDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. Winners will be posted on the website and may be announced via social media. Winners will be notified via private conversation on the Northwest Firearms website. Winners must respond to prize notifications via private conversation on the Northwest Firearms website within 7-days or the prize will be re-awarded via a separate drawing. Giveaway entry period will run from April 6th, 2017 to April 28th, 2017, with winners chosen at random April 28th, 2017 at 7:00PM PST. No member shall receive more than 5 total entries per giveaway. Members of Northwest Firearms with Supporter status will receive giveaway entries as follows: Bronze Supporter (1), Silver Supporter (2), Gold Supporter (3), Platinum Supporter (4), Diamond Supporter (5), Lifetime Supporter (5). Entries must be manually submitted via the giveaway page. Additional entries may be acquired via postcard, up to the limit of five (5) total entries per person per giveaway. See the Alternate Method of Entry (AMOE) for details. Supporter status must be valid at time of drawing for supporter entries to be eligible to win. No donation/purchase necessary. ALTERNATE METHOD OF ENTRY (AMOE): Members who have not made a donation may enter by sending a postcard (only postcards will be accepted) to Northwest Firearms Giveaway, PO Box 28152, Portland, OR 97228. One postcard entry accepted per person per week of the giveaway entry period, up to the maximum limit of 5 total entries per person per giveaway. Mailed entries must arrive before 6:00PM PST on the final date of the giveaway entry period and include the following: Giveaway Name, your Northwest Firearms registered username, your full name, your mailing address, your email address, and your phone number so that we may notify you if you are a winner. Please write clearly; unreadable entries will be discarded. By participating, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant Northwest Firearms LLC exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the giveaway, where allowed by law, participants agree that Northwest Firearms LLC may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the giveaway to third parties (donors of giveaway prizes) and use such information for marketing and other purposes. Northwest Firearms staff members and Supporting Vendors are ineligible for this giveaway. Winners are responsible for complying with federal, state, and local laws. Northwest Firearms LLC is NOT transferring a firearm as part of this giveaway. PARA USA 1911 and lower receiver will be shipped to FFL of winner's choice. Winner is responsible for background check and transfer fees, if applicable. MAKING A PURCHASE OR DONATION DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.

You'll have to casually send her a link to this thread so you get points for that ;)

So let me detail how my luck runs on things like this.....

I attended a charity event that had a number of raffle prizes one of which was a signed hat from one of the Blazers... couldn't tell you which one.... I don't follow basketball or really any sports, so of course which prize did I win? Fortunately my son-in-law is a Blazer nut and it was close to Christmas :rolleyes:

I'm not lucky with stuff like this. I used all my luck when I landed my wife. :D

Same here, I don't win stuff like this, never have. My mother, she wins everything - even won a car back when I was in high school. Never understood her luck, I clearly didn't inherit that from her.

I'm hoping one day to win a $500M+ Powerball and prove to her that I'm a winner too ;)

Hoping I win that Para - I sold my primary carry pistol today - down to carrying the wife's shield (she's still a slacker and doesn't have a chl yet) until we get caught up and I can replace mine. I know Para's don't always get love - but I once owned an old alloy framed 14.45 single action and it was the best shooting, best feeding 1911 I've ever shot. It ate any kind of bullet - even the nasty old laquer coated wolf and some really wide mouthed magtech hollowpoints and never choked. Had some kind of polycoat finish on the slide - never had a hint of rust. I traded it off for a Glock 17 because I was a puss and didn't want to pay $50 a mag to buy extras (this was almost 15 years ago - Glock mags were $20) - so I've got some faith in the brand. Not sure I'd warm up to an LDA trigger gun but their single actions are good.

Hoping I win that Para - I sold my primary carry pistol today - down to carrying the wife's shield (she's still a slacker and doesn't have a chl yet) until we get caught up and I can replace mine. I know Para's don't always get love - but I once owned an old alloy framed 14.45 single action and it was the best shooting, best feeding 1911 I've ever shot. It ate any kind of bullet - even the nasty old laquer coated wolf and some really wide mouthed magtech hollowpoints and never choked. Had some kind of polycoat finish on the slide - never had a hint of rust. I traded it off for a Glock 17 because I was a puss and didn't want to pay $50 a mag to buy extras (this was almost 15 years ago - Glock mags were $20) - so I've got some faith in the brand. Not sure I'd warm up to an LDA trigger gun but their single actions are good.

I've owned Para's on and off for over 15 years. Despite my concerns based on what I've read online, I've never had a single issue with one, single or double stack :)

Best of luck to everyone!

I too am really hoping to win that Para, we don't own a handgun right now (only have 2 rifles) but to be honest I'd be jumping up and down doing the happy dance if I won anything. I haven't had any luck thus far but this drawing was a good chance for me to get a membership and support the site (with my better half's blessing no less !) so even If I don't win anything in the drawing I'm still coming out on top !

A million thanks to the staff for doing this drawing and running a really awesome community!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top