JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It stopped working from my office today, I'm not sure if that's a server issue or my boss blocked it.

Typically, content is blocked through the Microsoft server firewall and it says its blocked, but this time I get the generic "page not found" error. However, when I tether from my phone, the site works, so I'm not sure if my boss blocked it.

I couldn't get on for a while yesterday, but everything seems to be working fine this morning.
Twice yesterday, then first thing this AM = "Server not Found". Never happened before.
Waited 5 min. - then got on.
From pc; same message whether opening alone, first - or a new tab while others were running successfully.
These are the first issues encountered in V3 since new launch Joe.

It sounds like the DNS still hasn't fully propagated yet. It's odd that it's taking so long, considering we have the 'update interval' set to 5 minutes. My guess is either certain ISP's, individual systems, or other network infrastructure are caching the old DNS information (I've heard of Comcast doing this). If this is the case, there is nothing we can do but wait.

Those of you who can't get on, here are two things you can try.

1. Flushing your DNS. Instructions here: https://www.whatsmydns.net/flush-dns.html
2. Temporarily switching the DNS servers your system uses. Instructions here: https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using?hl=en

If you give these a shot please let me know whether they work or not, so we can assist others.

I just tried switching my DNS back to Comcast and I wasn't able to access the site, so it looks like they are in fact caching the DNS and ignoring our refresh interval. If you're on Comcast the first solution above will not work for you, but the second one will.

On Comcast, changed the DNS, we're in. I'm glad that was the problem, and that my boss hadn't just blocked this site. I thought it was strange considering that we usually have sonicwall block content.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top