JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All kinds of problems from tab crash to screen lock up.. Very slow typing and jumps on screen a lot

Thanks Jim. Can I get the following?

Desktop/Laptop/Tablet/Mobile:
Browser:
Operating System & Version:
Internet Connection Type:
NWFA Version:

I have loading/lock-up issues when on my iPhone 6 using chrome, both on wifi and data. ISP is Frontier FIOS and cell data is AT&T. Same as a week or two ago but went away after a day or so.

Haven't had issues using a computer though.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Sounds like it may be a caching issue. Have either of you powered off your devices then turned them back on again? If not, please try doing so. If that doesn't help, please try clearing your cache manually: http://www.technipages.com/chrome-for-android-clear-data

I'll fire up my test phone and see if I can reproduce it.

Hmm, good thing is I think I see what you're talking about. Seems to be an issue with V2, as it doesn't happen on V3. That gives me something to go on :)

Way too many tracking cookies and they slow things down. There are 5 even before logging in

This is something that has bothered me for a long time. Unfortunately we don't have the revenue to run NWFA and tell the ad networks go play in the street.

I have been looking into alternatives for NWFA V3, but I won't be able to do anything until that version is finalized.

Did the power cycle and it helped shorten up the delays but they are still present.

Is V3 released to all members now? How can we tell which version is running?

Did the power cycle and it helped shorten up the delays but they are still present.

Is V3 released to all members now? How can we tell which version is running?

Good to hear it helped a little, still tracking this down.

V3 is only an option for Supporting Members, Vendors, and Volunteers at the moment. Once we get a little closer to the end of the beta we'll be opening it up for everyone to try before the launch.

The problem carries over to other browser windows that don't have NWFA open as well. Have to close all NWFA windows to use browser normally. Also seems to be more frequent when creating a post rather than just reading through them

I could not connect at all this morning. "Could not find server" message.

Still having sporadic issues on my phone but now it does not seem isolated to NWFA

I could not connect at all this morning. "Could not find server" message.

Still having sporadic issues on my phone but now it does not seem isolated to NWFA

Yeah, we had more DNS issues this morning. Luckily we got it resolved and most people are able to connect. There are still some who haven't had their DNS fully propagate yet, hopefully soon.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top