JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Some of you may remember that last fall I won the Palmetto State AR-15 kit in the Northwest Firearms member drawing. It took a while to get the customized lower delivered, but I've had it sitting in the corner for a while now. Well, I finally had my ambition curve cross the bad weather/boredom curve, so I dragged out all the parts and a couple items I ordered, and put it together pretty much as shipped. I still have a custom 12", 4 rail hand guard, and a low profile gas block to install, but I ran out of time today.

Everything went together pretty well. No glitches or problems. I guess a couple decades of instrument technician experience and the right tools helps a lot, because it only took about an hour to put the lower together. Anyway, here it is as it sits right now...
AR Build - 1.jpg AR Build - 2.jpg AR Build - 3.jpg

I would have had that thing put together the day all the parts showed up! :p

Nice rifle and a well-deserving member to win it!

Some of you may remember that last fall I won the Palmetto State AR-15 kit in the Northwest Firearms member drawing. It took a while to get the customized lower delivered, but I've had it sitting in the corner for a while now. Well, I finally had my ambition curve cross the bad weather/boredom curve, so I dragged out all the parts and a couple items I ordered, and put it together pretty much as shipped. I still have a custom 12", 4 rail hand guard, and a low profile gas block to install, but I ran out of time today.

Everything went together pretty well. No glitches or problems. I guess a couple decades of instrument technician experience and the right tools helps a lot, because it only took about an hour to put the lower together. Anyway, here it is as it sits right now...
View attachment 343271View attachment 343272View attachment 343273
Lol from the looks of the pictures your building a gun and a house at the same time unless you took pictures in your garage cement floor 's and dry wall work any way nice build

Lol from the looks of the pictures your building a gun and a house at the same time unless you took pictures in your garage cement floor 's and dry wall work any way nice build
Yes, we've been remodeling for almost 2 years now. The upstairs is done, but the basement is only about half finished. Still got some electrical and drywall to do, but I don't like to have things too torn up when the weather is cold and wet. Maybe I'll get it finished this year. But I still have a deck to expand, and a carport, a tractor barn, and 30'x40' shop to build. And then we get an ice storm in December and I have probably 50 major trees down and the tops broken out of 50 more. All that needs to get cleaned up too. Don't know how much range time I'm going to get this year. :p

Yes, we've been remodeling for almost 2 years now. The upstairs is done, but the basement is only about half finished. Still got some electrical and drywall to do, but I don't like to have things too torn up when the weather is cold and wet. Maybe I'll get it finished this year. But I still have a deck to expand, and a carport, a tractor barn, and 30'x40' shop to build. And then we get an ice storm in December and I have probably 50 major trees down and the tops broken out of 50 more. All that needs to get cleaned up too. Don't know how much range time I'm going to get this year. :p
Multi tasking I love it lol

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top