JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I frequent this board and occasionally WAGuns.org. The folks over there are very nice but I like this interface more and the "New" posts feature being very handy. WAGuns does have one thing that I really like, and that is a pretty cool logo. It looks good on caps, t-bubblegums, AR dust covers, patches etc. I don't want to knock what we have here (they don't have an awesome lower receiver), but they do have a pretty solid selection of swag. I don't know how much they earn from it, but would it be worthwhile considering a logo to go with our letterhead and expanding on the options of what we sell?

The biggest issue with apparel and such is the upfront cost, storage, and shipping, but I agree with you that we need to do more in this area. Now that we have the funds to put forth upfront I am planning on doing another run of hats and a couple other items soon :)

Just paid up to become a bronze member, and I feel it was a small price to pay considering how much I use this forum. Let's keep it alive!

Thank you!

Joe I'm a buisness owner in Vancouver Washington how can I help?

If you think you might be a good fit for advertising here please let me know :)

The biggest issue with apparel and such is the upfront cost, storage, and shipping, but I agree with you that we need to do more in this area. Now that we have the funds to put forth upfront I am planning on doing another run of hats and a couple other items soon :)

One thing to consider in this regard is to utilize a Print On Demand company such as CafePress, Threadless, or one of the numerous other POD providers. You give up a little in profit but in return you don't have to worry about inventory, shipping or guessing what's going to sell.

I've sold a few shirts this way via a Print On Demand site called MySoti.com .They're a smaller UK outfit and don't offer hats. I can set the amount of profit I want for each item. I usually shoot for 25%. Here's my designer page to give you an idea.

I'm also trying to create a presence on a couple other Print On Demand sites in order to find the one that works best with my style.

Just something for you to think about.

I don't mind the current logo.
Against a black background, it does alright.
I'd be proud to wear one on a cap or t-shirt.

Dean
P.S. - Joe, whatever you do, please don't hire a mindless clown to run that apparel part for you. I just picked up a couple of shirts from a well know Seattle burger chain...what a nightmare! Fortunately we got it all worked out.

Thank you!

If you think you might be a good fit for advertising here please let me know :)

Swag idea....

Hats and T- shirts with something like this on them:

Who the eff is Stomper? Find out @ <broken link removed>

It's already infected the USPS distribution channels..... look what arrived at my house last week!!

7A64F7C0-8B3B-4704-BE57-26D8A7DECA86.jpeg 2D0DD36E-664F-440C-AC38-6839D2BD4D14.jpeg

:D

One thing to consider in this regard is to utilize a Print On Demand company such as CafePress, Threadless, or one of the numerous other POD providers. You give up a little in profit but in return you don't have to worry about inventory, shipping or guessing what's going to sell.

I've sold a few shirts this way via a Print On Demand site called MySoti.com .They're a smaller UK outfit and don't offer hats. I can set the amount of profit I want for each item. I usually shoot for 25%. Here's my designer page to give you an idea.

I'm also trying to create a presence on a couple other Print On Demand sites in order to find the one that works best with my style.

Just something for you to think about.

I looked into a few of the POD providers a year or two ago, ultimately choosing Amazon Merch due to their rev share % and free prime shipping. I think at the time with CafePress and Spreadshirt we'd have had to charge $30 for a t-shirt to make $5. The downside to Amazon Merch is the limited number of items.

I'll have to revisit the various offerings again.

I don't mind the current logo.
Against a black background, it does alright.
I'd be proud to wear one on a cap or t-shirt.

Dean
P.S. - Joe, whatever you do, please don't hire a mindless clown to run that apparel part for you. I just picked up a couple of shirts from a well know Seattle burger chain...what a nightmare! Fortunately we got it all worked out.

I'd love to have a new logo designed, and I've been thinking about it for a while now, but it's definitely not near the top of my priority list.

Hiring someone to do that for us isn't viable due to the low volume, so no worries there!

I own a Firearms Training company we sell ammo and accessories as well as train people on all platforms of firearms. We are veteran owned and operated.

In that case you'd definitely be a good fit. I'll message you :)

How hard is it to fix the meter?
It'd be nice to be able to see what we've done instead of only seeing it work when donations are crap.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top