JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Will you be attending?

• Total voters
image.jpg My kids and I had a good time tonight.

I saw the kids but never did meet you. Well there is a next time:)

Good time tonight putting a few names to faces hope everyone had a good time!

Got to meet a lot of great people for the first time.

Well seasoned group, not one person was "printing" :)

After I got home I realized I completely forgot to look for "Printing".

Wifey and I really enjoyed ourselves tonight. There's good people in the NWFA group. Felt like I was meeting "Stars" when I got to talk to Playboy Penguin and Burt Gummer. Good people, good conversation, good food and good beer!

Thanks Joe.

Mike

Thank you to all those who came out. I had a great time talking face to face with many of our members. I can't wait for the next one :)

Side note, found out the manager of Lucky Lab is a gun owner himself. You just never know in PDX :D

Thanks it was a lot of fun. I really like the casual layout of the place and it is huge by NW Portland Pub standards.

Parking on site, no less.

Wish I got to talk to you a bit more, next time. I love that place for meets, always have. Very casual and convenient.

Thank you to all those who came out. I had a great time talking face to face with many of our members. I can't wait for the next one :)

Side note, found out the manager of Lucky Lab is a gun owner himself. You just never know in PDX :D

Nice....

As we were leaving out the side we ran into the beer tender that had served us having a smoke and he asked what we, (NWFA), were all about. It was nice to be able to describe the web site and the general members as regular, nice, caring people. It's good for the public to see us in a positive, "regular guy" sort of way, rather than a bunch of gun waving, raving, foaming at the mouth kind of folks.

Good Times!

Mike

Nice....

As we were leaving out the side we ran into the beer tender that had served us having a smoke and he asked what we, (NWFA), were all about. It was nice to be able to describe the web site and the general members as regular, nice, caring people. It's good for the public to see us in a positive, "regular guy" sort of way, rather than a bunch of gun waving, raving, foaming at the mouth kind of folks.

Good Times!

Mike

You should have seen the look on our private bartenders face when I told her who she'd be serving that night. She looked quite concerned and maybe a little terrified. I checked in with her throughout the night. As the hours passed I could see she was much more relaxed, finding out that we're really just a bunch of nice people. At the end of the night she suggested we definitely have our next meet there. Good job everyone!

Anyone get an approximate number of attendees? Just curious...

I'd estimate around 75 came and went throughout the night. I considered it a success. Next time I'll have a paper attendees can put a check on to note they were there, so we can get a more accurate count.

I am very sorry I wasn't able to make it, family event wound up running late. I am really hoping there will be another soon, I was looking forward to meeting you guys.

Thanks Joe. My wife and I had a good time at the Meet & Greet last Saturday. Enjoyed seeing some of the faces behind those strange monickers.
Art

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top