JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Will you be attending? (you can change your vote as needed)

• Total voters
Still trying to work out the schedule to attend for the first part (I don't stay up that late, even on weekends ;)). And I still don't like big groups, but I'm hoping to pop in for a bit.

Still trying to work out the schedule to attend for the first part (I don't stay up that late, even on weekends ;)). And I still don't like big groups, but I'm hoping to pop in for a bit.

It wasn't a "BIG" group last time, didn't seem like it anyway as the room is quite large as is the place it's self. Joe's mentioned that If he doesn't get enough people he'll just reserve a couple of long tables. They also have a large covered area outside so if the weather isn't horrible there's that. I hope you can make it. It would be nice to put faces with the monikers of the regular posters, of which you certainly are a regular.

I'm with you though on staying up late. Seems as we get older we need to decide which one, Up late, or up early. I've chosen up early, and even that is tough sometimes!

It wasn't a "BIG" group last time, didn't seem like it anyway as the room is quite large as is the place it's self. Joe's mentioned that If he doesn't get enough people he'll just reserve a couple of long tables. They also have a large covered area outside so if the weather isn't horrible there's that. I hope you can make it. It would be nice to put faces with the monikers of the regular posters, of which you certainly are a regular.

I'm with you though on staying up late. Seems as we get older we need to decide which one, Up late, or up early. I've chosen up early, and even that is tough sometimes!

You have to understand, for me, 6 is a big group ;) I always prefer one on one, maybe 2-3 max for conversations. Just my personality.

Either way, I'm trying to work the schedule to make it happen, at least for the first 2 hours or so. I'd like to meet some more folks from the forum in person.

You may live to regret your request to see me in person....it's always disappointing when your idea of how incredibly handsome someone may be in person turns out that they're even more handsome than you had imagined :p

Why? I am just an everyday "Joe" like everybody else. What could possibly go wrong? o_O
You have to understand, for me, 6 is a big group ;) I always prefer one on one, maybe 2-3 max for conversations. Just my personality.

Either way, I'm trying to work the schedule to make it happen, at least for the first 2 hours or so. I'd like to meet some more folks from the forum in person.

You may live to regret your request to see me in person....it's always disappointing when your idea of how incredibly handsome someone may be in person turns out that they're even more handsome than you had imagined :p

LMAO.... I'm not happy until you're not happy! :D

Planning on coming! It will be very interesting to put names and faces to handles and avatars! :)

SORRY, JOE!!! I'm going to have to cancel, a family comment has come up! Hopefully next year! :(

Last Edited:
Hello, new member here. Thinking about coming up from Salem. My wife is just getting interested in shooting and would come with if I came. Are there other ladies that attend that she could meet? Or would it be best for me to come alone?

Hello, new member here. Thinking about coming up from Salem. My wife is just getting interested in shooting and would come with if I came. Are there other ladies that attend that she could meet? Or would it be best for me to come alone?

Wifey comes with me, she's a member and shooter too. Last time other members wives came too. The place is a family setting so there's a good mix, your gal won't feel at all like she's at a stag party or anything. Look us up, and we'll chat. I'm the old guy with the gray beard in a ball cap, and Wifey's the young blond with the short hair!

Bring her! And welcome to the site ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads