JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Will you be attending? (you can change your vote as needed)

• Total voters
Northwest Firearms Member Appreciation Party - Saturday, November 7th - 6:00PM-11:30PM

Long overdue, we've finally set a date for our next Member Appreciation Party! NWFA will be throwing a party to celebrate our members and the upcoming redesign of Northwest Firearms. All NWFA members, family, and friends are encouraged to attend! This is a great time to come hang out and meet fellow members. Once again, we'll be handing out those dreaded name tags to help you put faces to usernames.

Remembering that many of you need well over a month to make arrangements, we've scheduled this for 6PM to 11:30PM on Saturday, November 7th at the Lucky Labrador Beer Hall in Northwest Portland. With the date nearly two months away, we're hoping those who want to attend will be able to make it.

While there's always debate when it comes to locations, this location has worked very well for us in the past. We rented the same large area as last time, adjacent to the main beer hall. Our last event (thread here) had a turnout of around 75-100, and you can bet we're going to try to beat that! Food, beer, and wine are available for order at the bar, with individual tabs for convenience. Minors are permitted and welcome here until 9PM.

We ask that you refrain from open carry at this event, as you (and likely the rest of us) will almost certainly be asked to leave.

If you drink, please do so responsibly and don't drive. Uber and Lyft are excellent alternatives if you don't want to wait for a cab, and much cheaper than an accident or DUII.

Seattle guys, we hope to have something going up there soon :)

See you there!

Time: Saturday, November 7th - 6PM-11:30PM
Place: Lucky Lab Beer Hall - 1945 NW Quimby St. Portland, OR 97209

So far it's looking like maybe we should cancel the 100 person room and grab a couple long tables o_O

Either way, looking forward to meeting those coming :D

Might be a fun thing to do, but its on m birthday. Will there be birthday cake?

Ya know, I'm going to do my best to make it. I would also encourage any of those who read this forum that think I'm probably just another scrawny little internet loud-mouth to c'mon down and drink in all the glory that is Stomper, live and in person... hell, I'll even bring cookies. o_O :D

Ya know, I'm going to do my best to make it. I would also encourage any of those who read this forum that think I'm probably just another scrawny little internet loud-mouth to c'mon down and drink in all the glory that is Stomper, live and in person... hell, I'll even bring cookies. o_O :D

Oh, I'll be looking forward to this!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads