JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Now that things have died down a bit, and I've had a chance to catch my breath and gather my emotions, I want to give you guys the most sincere thank you I possibly can. There really isn't any way to put into words how appreciative I am that all of you came together and made this happen when we were in need.

I'm 35 now and I'll have been doing this for 10 years in August. One of my biggest dilemmas, especially as I get older, has been trying to decide whether I'm making the right choice building this community and doing what I believe in rather than focusing on my financial future and taking a well-paying job. Sometimes when things get really tough the pendulum swings toward the latter, and it was headed that way. While I'm still unable to answer that question, there is no doubt that you guys pulling together for us has given me a renewed motivation to continue doing what I've been doing.

Though we're not out of the woods yet, we now have enough to cover our expenses for a couple of months while we work on a better funding strategy. No site this size is cheap or easy to maintain. I'm not exaggerating when I tell you that we have an enormous disadvantage being that we're firearm-related (literally nine out of ten ad companies are unwilling to work with this industry). We wouldn't be having these struggles if we were an automotive community. Our long term strategy is going to require support from firearm-related businesses, retailers, ranges, manufacturers, and any others supportive of our 2nd Amendment. I encourage all of you to first and foremost, support our Supporting Vendors. Look to them before looking elsewhere for your goods and services and be sure to let them know why so that they'll continue to support us. Second, if you know any businesses who might be a good fit, please encourage them to sign up. Lastly, if those of you working as professionals in sales, marketing, legal, etc. think you might be able to help us, please send me a message.

Again, I can't say this enough,

THANK YOU!

Thank You for what you do here.

Without your tireless efforts to operate and maintain this site we, the members, would be lost in the interwebs, looking for a place to settle in and work to keep our 2A rights intact, enjoy our hobby and pass along what we've learned to all who are interested.

"Though we're not out of the woods yet, we now have enough to cover our expenses for a couple of months while we work on a better funding strategy. No site this size is cheap or easy to maintain. I'm not exaggerating when I tell you that we have an enormous disadvantage being that we're firearm-related (literally nine out of ten ad companies are unwilling to work with this industry)."

I'd like to see a list of the companies that refuse assistance because of their anti-gun agenda. Maybe I could, in some small way, avoid their products and/or services in the future. Other members may wish to do the same.

Last Edited:
Just on the side. I was still teaching a few years ago, but getting married and popping out two kids ate up a bunch of my time. I've been away for awhile but now it feels good to be back in here. If you ever need a refresher I'm here for ya. It's important to take care of your fleshy guns as well as the black shiny ones! :)

Just on the side. I was still teaching a few years ago, but getting married and popping out two kids ate up a bunch of my time. I've been away for awhile but now it feels good to be back in here. If you ever need a refresher I'm here for ya. It's important to take care of your fleshy guns as well as the black shiny ones! :)

Wow, congrats man! I've been meaning to get into some sort of program :)

Now that things have died down a bit, and I've had a chance to catch my breath and gather my emotions, I want to give you guys the most sincere thank you I possibly can. There really isn't any way to put into words how appreciative I am that all of you came together and made this happen when we were in need.

I'm 35 now and I'll have been doing this for 10 years in August. One of my biggest dilemmas, especially as I get older, has been trying to decide whether I'm making the right choice building this community and doing what I believe in rather than focusing on my financial future and taking a well-paying job. Sometimes when things get really tough the pendulum swings toward the latter, and it was headed that way. While I'm still unable to answer that question, there is no doubt that you guys pulling together for us has given me a renewed motivation to continue doing what I've been doing.

Though we're not out of the woods yet, we now have enough to cover our expenses for a couple of months while we work on a better funding strategy. No site this size is cheap or easy to maintain. I'm not exaggerating when I tell you that we have an enormous disadvantage being that we're firearm-related (literally nine out of ten ad companies are unwilling to work with this industry). We wouldn't be having these struggles if we were an automotive community. Our long term strategy is going to require support from firearm-related businesses, retailers, ranges, manufacturers, and any others supportive of our 2nd Amendment. I encourage all of you to first and foremost, support our Supporting Vendors. Look to them before looking elsewhere for your goods and services and be sure to let them know why so that they'll continue to support us. Second, if you know any businesses who might be a good fit, please encourage them to sign up. Lastly, if those of you working as professionals in sales, marketing, legal, etc. think you might be able to help us, please send me a message.

Again, I can't say this enough,

THANK YOU!

Would it be legal for you to do raffles and things of that nature?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top