JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
Hey everyone
It's been a pleasure dealing with all of you. ..I doubt I will be using my cell phone much to access NW Firearms.
Best Regards

Be sure to check back soon, maybe in a couple of hours. This is only temporary ;)

Can't wait to comment on the soon to be thread, "Is Comcast anti-gun?":mad:.
Anyway glad see NWF is back I was getting a little worried.
It's amazing how much I got accomplished during the DNS failure to do it'd DNS thing anyway.

Actually I filled the void with youtube gun vids:D

Gotta admit for something that is supposed to be faster, it aint... I'm waiting twice as long for pages to be loading so I'm spending less time here. Hopefully that will change soon....................

Edit: I aint on Commiecast I'm on centurylink

Back as well. Changed my DNS settings on my Mac and good to go. Strange, my Win7 box never missed a beat. And yes, Comcast.

I have Comcast, and an iphone 6 as well as a laptop. Laptop cant get on at all. I couldnt figure out why my iphone was able to log on to the forum when I was away from home, but not at home. Now I know why, so until Comcast resolves the issue I will just turn off the wireless to my iphone while at home in order to log on to NWFA. Problem solved!

I have Comcast, and an iphone 6 as well as a laptop. Laptop cant get on at all. I couldnt figure out why my iphone was able to log on to the forum when I was away from home, but not at home. Now I know why, so until Comcast resolves the issue I will just turn off the wireless to my iphone while at home in order to log on to NWFA. Problem solved!
same here. cant get on nwfa on my iphone unless i turn off wireless on my iphone.

I don't want to speak too soon, but it looks like the DNS changes have finally propagated, so the issue should be fixed.

Is anyone still having issues?

Great! I'm going to consider this fixed. If anyone else has issues please let me know.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top