JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looks like most have had pleasant experiences dealing with NWA,too bad my last few interactions turned out to differ from the norm.
Back when they had reloading components and Dillon equipment i used to purchase quite a bit,also bought my Nimrod Hunting pack setup from there.
Called to see if they had a strong mount and alum roller handle for one of my Dillon 550's(needed it for a RL450),they said yep in stock,asked if they would hold them for me and i would be over in about an hour (driving from the far side of Gresham).Arrive at the store,after several minutes finally get someones attention (you could tell he was realy enthused about being at work) and ask about the parts,nope not here,maybe still on the shelf. Take a look,nope didnt have any 550 stuff i was looking for,only for the 650.
So after inquiring about the items i was previously told were in stock and were no longer here(if they even were to begin with)i asked about ordering what i needed,sure they were willing to take my money.Several weeks later after not hearing from NWA i give them a call and ask about the items,no one seemed to know what order i was referring to. Finally talked to someone who knew something about the Dillon stock they had,was told they had a 550 Strong Mount and roller Handle in the store,told them i would be down to get it.
Again,drive all the way down to the store and guess what...the same 650 parts i saw last time i was there.
Counter guy again offers to order the parts i wanted,i show him my receipt for what i have already paid for and ask what is the store going to do about taking care of this. To this day they still have my money and i have since gone else where to buy the parts i needed.I would add something,but the software here doesn't like it much when folks do that.
I would shop Keiths before ever setting foot in NWA again.
RK

Hi RK,

We try to make all of our customers happy and it seems we did a terrible job in your case and I am sorry for that.

I would like to resolve this.

Please call me at the shop our phone number is 503-654-7974 or email me at [email protected]. We have used the same POS system, beginning in 1995.
We can look at your customer history and if we owe you a refund it can be taken care of.

We are a family owned business and I have no memory of a customer service issue with Dillon. But we stopped carrying Dillon in Aug. of 2006 and that is a long time
ago.

I hope you had a good weekend,

Back to unloading from the Expo show,

Karl

AS FOR ME!! I WILL SHOP AT NORTHWEST ARMORY FROM NOW ON!!!!! I HAD SHOPPED AT KEITH'S FOR YEAR'S. SPENT OVER $10'000.00. OVER THE YEAR'S. HAD MORE THEN ONE MIX UP. BUT THE LAST ONE. I BOUGHT A GUN FROM THEM THAY PAID $900.00 FOR IT SOLD IT TO ME FOR $1200.00 OK!! PROFIT?? BUT WHEN TRYING TO SELL KEITH TOLD ME HE ONLY MARK'S GUN'S UP $50.00 TO $150.00. NOT SO!!! BTW I SOLD HIM SOME OF MY GUN'S HE MARKED THEM ALL MORE THEN HE TOLD ME HE WOULD. I WAS THAIR WHEN 2 OF THEM SOLD FOR MORE THEN HE TOLD ME HE WOULD SELL THEM FOR????? SOOOOOOOOOOO AS FOR ME I WILL SHOP NORTHWEST ARMORY!!!! AT LEST THAY SAY WHAT THAY MEAN AND MEAN WHAT THAY SAY!!!!

MY WORD IS MY BOND! AND $10.00 TO $15.00 DOLLARS ON A GUN WILL NOT LET ME DEAL WITH SOME ONE THAT IS NOT THAT WAY!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! NORTHWEST ARMOEY FOR YOUR GOOD WORD!!!!!

The only problem I have had with them is inventory. I recently wanted to get an AR. I went in on Saturday and they had one left, Tuesday when I made my mind up, it was gone and they did not stock anymore. I am an impulse buyer and don't wait so I ended up at Keiths which stocks a ton. Keiths Customer Service sucks, but if you know what you want, they have it. NW is great for other things. I am a little pissed that I bought 2 red dots from them and they where both the floor models because again, inventory. I have had to replace the batteries in both units after one use (I should have asked for a discount). I agree with one of the above guys, the young kid is kinda snappy and rude, i did just purchase an XD-9 this past week from NWA. Otherwise, I 5.56 is cheaper there!

Hi Jason,

Thank you for visiting and shopping at our place of business.

Was not Saturday crazy! We might have had the most customers in one day than any other day in our twenty years.

First what make & model AR were you looking at? Please note we have not dropped any AR's from our inventory, but we
are out of stock on many models as of today. As of today none of our main suppliers has any AR's, 223 & 9mm bulk ammo &
most semi-auto pistols in stock, NOT ANY. Two weeks ago we could restock most of our inventory.

In the future, please note for a $100 deposit, totally refundable, we can hold a firearm for a short time.

Second, we do not have floor models on Red Dot scopes, But I would like to make it right and have you be
happy. I had minor knee surgery late this afternoon, please wait about a week and ask for me, give me a chance.

Good evening,

Karl

Hi Minnesota,

Good evening,

It sounds like the customer service you received at our shop was terrible, I am sorry, I like to think we do a better job than that.

I have added five new employees in 2012, it is next to impossible to give that many new guys & girls proper training. That is my
fault and I accept full responsibility. And everyone one working for us has been working ten hour days. We sold at the Sportsman
Show & the Expo Show. Dan Blackstone had 43 people in the last CCW class. All while being open 7 days a week.

If you will give us another chance, I would like to (try) to get you a Noveske hat as a gift. I am out for about a week because
of knee surgery today. Please contact me.

Thank you,

Karl

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.