JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've found ammo prices to be reasonable compared to other local shops or internet including shipping. I've had really good service 2 of the 3 times I've been there. The other time it was just ok service. I'll be back and will definitely consider them for firearms purchases.

Id rather drive all the way from gresham to northwest armory then walk up the street keiths, give Keith does have a better selection to offer I feel the customer service at northwest out ways the cost to drive there and is why I'm a repeating customer of northwest armory

I bought a gun at a gun show from Northwest Armory when I was with my husband and the experience was fine. But when I went in alone I was totally ignored. The employees were not very busy, there were only a few customers in the store. I hung around for about 7 minutes then gave up and left. I drive by it every day and still feel annoyed that I ever gave them any of my money. Was it because I am female and was alone or is that a normal experience there?

Hi,

I am sorry you did not get the service you expected,

I was at the shop most of the day, and we were very busy for a hot summer day,

It is not an excuse but four employees were at the Expo gunshow, one was at a wedding and my son went to the LPGA event.

I hope you will try us again & give us chance to make it up to you,

Karl

I appreciate your quick response. It wasn't this weekend that I was in, it was in June. I bought the gun at a gun show in February. We had stopped in the store that time (my husband & I) and the gun I wanted was at the show. We had great service that time.
I'll give you another shot (pun intended but no bullets involved). You sound like a fair guy and the guys at the Clackamas Public Safety range speak well of your business.
Happy day to you!

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.