JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good for NWA. I've always had good service in there. Even during the mad rush after 12/12 when they were packed they were helpful and friendly. Good prices and selection too.

Just bought a handgun there. Recommend.
Plus One. And I have also purchased there recently. Selection is always amazing given the space they are working within! Their prices are always fair enough. Most days they have some form of ammunition that I need on enough of a sale that I continue my policy of supporting local businesses by buying locally!

They are polite enough on the days when I am just out to look, that they are my first stop on primary buying days! It is wonderful to live within a few minutes drive of several great gun stores!

I am friends with a woman who works with a local ladies shooting group. She decided to take new shooters to several gun related business and NWA was one of them. I went along and was very impressed with the amount of time (I think it was the owner) spent showing women guns, giving very good explanations of things and answering questions.

Although people were just looking, they definitely built up good will and will be getting future business from this group of ladies.

At that price, it means they'll do a transfer, but they don't WANT to do one. I understand. Keith's Sporting Goods, my LGS of choice, charges $50 for transfers. Thus, they don't want that sort of business. I can't imagine either of these shops need extra traffic on their floor for business that doesn't make a whole lot of profit.

At that price, it means they'll do a transfer, but they don't WANT to do one. I understand. Keith's Sporting Goods, my LGS of choice, charges $50 for transfers. Thus, they don't want that sort of business. I can't imagine either of these shops need extra traffic on their floor for business that doesn't make a whole lot of profit.

Then 99 Pawn, just down the road from NWA, must really not want the private transfer business - $70!!! Further down Mcloughlin is Fisherman's in Oregon City - $45

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top