JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've always really liked Northwest Armory. Their customer service has always been excellent, and it's worth paying the extra $15-$20 in my opinion. They also have VERY good deals on their used firearms.

They are great. There used guns are really excellent price-wise. They have the cheapest prices on Kel Tec PLR-16's (new) in the area, at $449. Very good customer service. Their online/private transfer fees are excessive at $40 for the first gun, and $10 for each one after that (they must be done at the same time to get the $10 per gun after the first one). 99 Gun and Loans charges $15 for the online transfers, and it is about 1/2 mile away on McLoughlin. You can check out some of their guns online, at www.auctionarms.com . Click on the advanced search option, and in the seller name box, type in nwarmory.

They are great. There used guns are really excellent price-wise. They have the cheapest prices on Kel Tec PLR-16's (new) in the area, at $449. Very good customer service. Their online/private transfer fees are excessive at $40 for the first gun, and $10 for each one after that (they must be done at the same time to get the $10 per gun after the first one). 99 Gun and Loans charges $15 for the online transfers, and it is about 1/2 mile away on McLoughlin. You can check out some of their guns online, at www.auctionarms.com . Click on the advanced search option, and in the seller name box, type in nwarmory.

Hey thx for that link, looks like this place may get me into trouble * Coughs * 1911s:p

Carl is honest and in my dealings has never wanted to abuse me by making hurtfully low offers. He is entitled to make a fair profit, that is why he is in buisness, and I never felt he attempted to gouge me. A number of times he has suggested other ways I could sell a firearm for more than what he felt he could pay me for it. The neatest thing Carl did was: After I bought a pistol from it, I lost a little part while cleaning it. Rather than making me wait for 2-3 weeks until the factory could get the part to me, Carl took a similar gun out of the case, and gave me the part out of it. He said he would replace the part after it arrived, but he knew how painful it was to wait for a little part before I could play with my new toy. I have been a loyal and supportive customer ever since.

I recently inquired about consigning some guns to Northwest Armory for internet auction service. The guy I spoke to was quite pleasant about it. They want a fifty dollar minimum share or fifteen percent of the winning auction bid, whichever is higher, per gun. For guns over a thousand dollars, they only take ten percent.

BUT, they will NOT allow "reserve price" minimum bid prices. So, you could be forced to accept a bid far below your gun's real worth, and NWA still gets their fifty bucks. Thanks anyway.......................elsullo

I've known Carl for many years..and dealt with him many times.. He's a pretty easy guy to deal with.. I agree..their customer service there..is much better than a lot of other shops..

I recently inquired about consigning some guns to Northwest Armory for internet auction service. The guy I spoke to was quite pleasant about it. They want a fifty dollar minimum share or fifteen percent of the winning auction bid, whichever is higher, per gun. For guns over a thousand dollars, they only take ten percent.

BUT, they will NOT allow "reserve price" minimum bid prices. So, you could be forced to accept a bid far below your gun's real worth, and NWA still gets their fifty bucks. Thanks anyway.......................elsullo

Guns on gunbroker.com when presented with good photo's and write up well bring fair market value. Maybe you want to much for your gun? List it yourself and save.

Just got an awesome deal on a Ruger Security Six. have been hunting everywhere and finally found one here. Looks unfired for a 30 year old gun. Got a great great price on it, and Carl was very nice and quite helpful. Highly recommend this store.

The last few times I went looking at NWA stuff, the 'helpers' there were too busy chatting about their personal ventures to pay attention to a potential customer. I had money in my pocket & couldn't get them to act like they were interested in selling anything.

Nice selection. I'll give them another try sometime.

Been there once in search of the best deal on an SKS. They didn't have great deals on those at the time, but had fair prices on a good portion of other stuff. I ended up buying some ammo that day. Very friendly and helpful customer service.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.