JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Northern Red coming to Douglas ridge rifle club twice this year.

Many of these guys are current, or recent Delta.

May 29-31 for pistol, September 25-27 for carbine

As of this moment it's not on their schedule, but expect to see it show up soon. Often their classes fill up well before the class date.

As of this moment it's not on their schedule, but expect to see it show up soon. Often their classes fill up well before the class date.

I saw this mention on M4C, do you know if they are an open enrollment or MIL/LEO only?

Any updated on these classes? I'm still not seeing anything on their website.

Update,
Just talked to them Friday. The September class is still on, and on the schedule. The May class had to be cancelled last minute due to all of the covid crap.

I can think of hundreds of other things I would rather have than blowing $1k on a three day training class.

Number one on that list is the money I would have blown on a three day training class.

Well cool, but your opinion or preference in spending does not negate the fact that $333.33 per day for competent training isn't out of line.

I can think of hundreds of other things I would rather have than blowing $1k on a three day training class.

Number one on that list is the money I would have blown on a three day training class.
These classes aren't for everybody.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads