JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We can only reside on the Patriots who are still left in this country who could and may vote for a Conservative, not what the media interprets as a Conservative. If Trump loses it is my wish that he begins a REAL Third Party... The Patriot Party...Tea Party Members and Cruz can join.

Mal, the next time I load up my Thomson's 100 rd drum, I will think of you while it blasts apart an evil water jug. I don't know what I'd do if those same repressive mag limits were forced on this State.

Mal, the next time I load up my Thomson's 100 rd drum, I will think of you while it blasts apart an evil water jug. I don't know what I'd do if those same repressive mag limits were forced on this State.

If people in this state don't start changing their voting habits this year, you'll probably find out in 2017. Keep voting the same anti-gun D's into office that were there in 2015, and you can just about guarantee it.

OK, gentlemen now that we've vented the old spleen, we can refocus upon our mutual craft...enjoying the firearms and it's industry, God and C. Thanks for the welcome.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top