JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just mildly curious if there's a gun shop on our way to Cannon Beach this weekend that carries Barrett (coming from Seattle, and bypassing Portland on the way down, but maybe not on the way back.) I want to see a 98 Bravo in person, and take another gander at an M82 if there's a shop that has a chance of having one in stock.

I have not seen a barrett 50 for sale on the coast for a long time.Down the coast about an hour from Cannon Beach in Beaver,Fox grocery has a couple AR50's.Try calling Sportys in Claskinine.

Last Edited:
Will check those out - thanks. We always have an annual Tillamook ice cream run, so it shouldn't be too much further for us to hit Beaver.

I didn't make it that far south, but did make it to Sporty's.

What did they want for those Barretts, and what were they (M82's ot the M99's?)

I believe they were both semi autos,one was 6,500 and the other I'm pretty sure was an 82 was 10,100.My wife was rushing me out of there,so I wouldn't buy anything.A Barrett would be hard to hide from her,but a pistol here and there she would never know...LOL

Thanks. It's interesting just how wide the margin spreads on the M82's. Sporty's could order one for about 9K (a smidge above MSRP), that shop you were in was listing 10K, and "Discount Guns" in Seattle has them advertised for about 12K - all based on demand, mind you.

Yet Dave's in Nine Mile gets them in around 8800, and you can find them from smaller dealers for about 8500 in other places.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top