JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Poking a rabid critter with a really long stick doesn't make sense to me either.

Spoofs about our political leaders is nothing new in the US. We get it here. No harm no foul.
Harold and Kumars "session" with GB Jr. was one of the funniest political satire moments I've seen in years.

Calling out their leaders odd if not fantastic claims about himself and making fun of a US based assassination attempt might not go over so well.
Hate to think Dennis Rodman is our only hope for peace after this bomb is released.

This was stupid and irresponsible of them.
Why kick a hornets nest.
I'm surprised that with this coming out they would release the Americans they did.

If tensions escalate I vote we send the main characters, directors, and heads of Sony to NK to apologize. See how that goes.
Show some of those rich hollyweird liberal freaks a lesson about real tyranny and what the lose of gun rights will get you

Why kick a hornets nest.
I'm surprised that with this coming out they would release the Americans they did.

If tensions escalate I vote we send the main characters, directors, and heads of Sony to NK to apologize. See how that goes.
Show some of those rich hollyweird liberal freaks a lesson about real tyranny and what the lose of gun rights will get you

North Korea needs to be a glass table. Get it over with and quit feeding North Korea's ego.

Why kick a hornets nest.

Probably the only worthwhile movie of the year.

O

oh I'm on board with that also. But again if this was done towards barrack, it would be big news. What's a little surprising is the fact that our news people think it's strange that NK would react this way.

I would give an award for both scenarios, maybe a bigger one for the barrakinsane one though...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top