JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is frustrating and infuriating. Unfortunately you cannot cure BLEEPING STUPIDITY!

You can, but it may be considered illegal.:s0014:

Unfortunately, ideas like that are what started WWII...
:s0042:

As Cogs said, I really don't think this is only related to white supremacy. I'd blame "white trash" long before I would blame white supremacy, though the two are not mutually exclusive; nor are these poor character traits reserved only for the melanin deficient among us...

The problem is slobs, sleazes, and scumbags. These people come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. They also are active in all hobbies, and come from all walks of life.

Whether it's throwing fast food garbage out the window, leaving a pile of beer cans by the river, or refusing to clean up after their dog in the park, the underlying problem is the same; selfishness and laziness. They don't pick up after themselves because now it's somebody else's problem, and unfortunately they also know that someone else will eventually clean up after them.

As ridiculous as it sounds, one of the best "documentaries" on the subject was the King of the Hill episode where the hippies took over the local park. Unfortunately, we don't have the luxury of dealing with the problem the way Hank did without losing access to this valuable resource ourselves.

As for the flyers and graffiti, those people are just punks. No respect for anyone or anything, nor will you ever be able to reason with them. Sometimes I wish we could go back to the days of vigilante justice...

Enough ranting from me...

So, when's the next group shooting activity?
;)

Have either of you noticed the creepy tent in the woods by the first gate? Zoom in to the right between the tree and the stump.

There is a fire pit right in that location. It all makes sense now.

I'll let ODF know about it.

If anyone is up there in the mean time and has a pistol holstered that is willing to go grab it and properly dispose of it. Please do so.

Thanks @ConcernedCitizen for getting the rocks looking better and overall being a great steward to this area!

Kudos to anyone who can remove that tent out, but be careful not to get stuck with any drug needles.

I was up there a couple weekends ago and noticed people shooting in the clearcut just past the 1st road on the right and just before the right turn to head up to the lanes. There is a flat spot there...

Is that legal to shoot there?

sorry, I didnt take pics hopefully my description is good here is a map link centered on it CalTopo - Backcountry Mapping Evolved

I particularly love it when they show up and set themselves up a nice little camp fire while you're trying to make a video !!!!!

White Trash 01.jpg White Trash 02.jpg

How so? I see absolutely no merit or moral whatsoever in trashing our public lands or white supremacy.

If someone lacks the decency to do one, theres a good chance they'll do both, and more.

Comparing someone putting up fliers or whatever and comparing that to trashing a place, is a ignorant thing to say.
The two are not the same.
One is public speech the other is vandalism.

The point of the first amendment is to protect un-popular ideas and speech.
Weather you, I or anyone agrees with the message.

I see no merit in your comment, Or your intended point of view.

Last Edited:
Looks like we had a bad element visit the lanes on Sunday. I did not see these postings on Sat at the cleanup and I'm sure one of us would have noticed. Bryan and I were at the lanes this morning, 8:30 AM Mon 5/14 and there they are. Had to have been put up on Sunday. They were posted at lane 2 and 3. I didn't take a pic of lane 3 sign but it had one other photo that was VERY EXTREME with a Nazi Swastika and all.

Comparing someone putting up fliers or whatever and comparing that to trashing a place, is a ignorant thing to say.
The two are not the same.
One is public speech the other is vandalism.

The point of the first amendment is to protect un-popular ideas and speech.
Weather you, I or anyone agrees with the message.

Like I said it's a ignorant comment.
Actually, if you read the post from Cogs that I quoted, in this particular instance they are the same.

Freedom of speech does not include graffiti, or attaching flyers without permission to property that you do not own.

I never said it was unconstitutional or illegal to post flyers, only that posting white supremacy fliers shows an astounding lack of moral fiber, an astounding lack that dirt bag litter bugs also have.

The signs are not intended to be used as a public bulletin board, regardless of the content or message. They are there convey the rules and regulations for the area to the public.

Should people be allowed to post flyers anywhere they choose, under the guise of free speech?

Posting on a library bulletin board is one thing. Posting on the library door is a different matter entirely.

Should people be able to post flyers on public buildings, private businesses, or private property without restriction?

Okay.
#1 ******* it's public Property ************We all pay for it.
#2 Any jackhole can post up a flier weather you or I get offended or not.
#3 There is no crime in posting in a PUBLIC place.
#4 Someone has a different opinion than you, it's not illegal it's America jackazz grow up.

I'm picking the unpopular side because ALL American's are supposed to defend free speech. Especially when they don't agree with it.

In this case I don't agree that it is vandalism to post a card or whatever the heck it was in a public place.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top