JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone been up there since the snow started? I'm headed up Friday with some coworkers and wanted to know what's current conditions
I went there after Thanksgiving and the weather was nice back then. Usually for this time of year there is some freezing in the mornings, and a lot of frozen and slippery mud. US 26 is usually great with all the trucks making sure the road of free of any ice or sleet. It's usually COLD as balls with the wind blowing almost constantly, and even the infrequent rain. Don't go there unless you're dressed for an extended trip outside in freezing weather and rain.

Last time I weant, I also barely got a spot, as all the spots are full early.

Last Edited:
Went up today. Had lane #3. Road has some light snow left over but it was manageable for my 2wd equipped coworkers. Most of it had melted away by the time we left since it was raining. Lane 3 was in a good condition. Had the remains of 2 pumpkins that I garbage bagged up when we left along with usual shotgun shells. No tagging on the barriers. The sign had evidence of a few potshots and some light graffiti. I'm coming back on Tuesday, if I remember I'll bring some Mr Clean dry easers and see if I can get rid of it.

EF049CDA-F07A-4A14-A232-59C3CA7452F8.jpeg

Went up today. Had lane #3. Road has some light snow left over but it was manageable for my 2wd equipped coworkers. Most of it had melted away by the time we left since it was raining. Lane 3 was in a good condition. Had the remains of 2 pumpkins that I garbage bagged up when we left along with usual shotgun shells. No tagging on the barriers. The sign had evidence of a few potshots and some light graffiti. I'm coming back on Tuesday, if I remember I'll bring some Mr Clean dry easers and see if I can get rid of it.

View attachment 1327588
Thanks for your update and stewardship!! Much appreciated!

View attachment 1327588
You are hard core man! I hated going to the store and getting firewood off the covered patio today! But then, I've become a wuss in my old(er) age.

1312 might be gang related. 12st and 13st. All full of that here where I live!
My guess 1312 is a police code or something. the ACAB was written with the same sharpie, the disparagement of Police officers takes me to antifa who in my mind are the modern KKK! cowards in masks terrorizing citizens for politics

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top