JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We should apply for a grant for the study on graffiti deterrent practices. However, we can't mention anything in the grant that it's for a shooting range. It has to sound something like 'for the study of graffiti applied by gender types, ethnic groups, religious beliefs and political affiliations'. That will get approved!

We should apply for a grant for the study on graffiti deterrent practices. However, we can't mention anything in the grant that it's for a shooting range. It has to sound something like 'for the study of graffiti applied by gender types, ethnic groups, religious beliefs and political affiliations'. That will get approved!
Right? Then charge big cities, Portland for example, $500k to drive around a bit and then submit a photo of the tagger paint code as a solution. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

N. Fork Wolf Creek Shooting Lanes (updated 09.12.2022)
The N. Fork Wolf Creek Lanes are OPEN
to public use for the duration of the EXTREME Fire Danger period

I made it out to the lanes Thursday for a little while. All four lanes were occupied, but there was room for me to slot in beside the shooter at lane 3. Didn't see much traffic in the hour and a half I was there from about 12:30 pm.

I removed the string on the sign where someone had been hanging targets as shown by the clusters of small holes in the signage.(see photo)

The shooter sides of the Jersey Barriers look good on all four lanes, but Lanes 1 & 2 had several leftover target stands and targets, including on the far backstops where targets shouldn't be.

Lane 3 10-06-2022 (2).jpg

I made it out to the lanes Thursday for a little while. All four lanes were occupied, but there was room for me to slot in beside the shooter at lane 3. Didn't see much traffic in the hour and a half I was there from about 12:30 pm.

I removed the string on the sign where someone had been hanging targets as shown by the clusters of small holes in the signage.(see photo)

The shooter sides of the Jersey Barriers look good on all four lanes, but Lanes 1 & 2 had several leftover target stands and targets, including on the far backstops where targets shouldn't be.

View attachment 1288529
Thank you ffor update. still amazes me that people shoot the damn kiosk!! WHY? uggg. need to get NO ON 114 SIGNS UP THERE.
my boy and i may roll up there tomorrow. see what we can pull off..

View attachment 1288529
Well darn. Hmmm.

At least I have extra lane map signs premade. It may take a few weeks before I can get there, but we'll get em replaced. Lane 4 is also shot a little.

Thanks for that report! It is appreciated!

Bill

Thank you ffor update. still amazes me that people shoot the damn kiosk!! WHY? uggg. need to get NO ON 114 SIGNS UP THERE.
my boy and i may roll up there tomorrow. see what we can pull off..
I'm surprised that's all it's been shot. I think that shotgun blast was there a week or so after we redid the signs?

I'm surprised that's all it's been shot. I think that shotgun blast was there a week or so after we redid the signs?
I'm pretty sure lane 4 got shot first. When I was there a couple weekends ago, lane 3 was okay. We might wait and see if they get any worse, then change them out.

Hey, it has the American flag! They're not supposed to shoot a sign with that! :mad:

That pic was actually taken two weeks ago and I just dug it out of my phone today. I take a couple empty lawn size trash bags with me when I go. Things were neat enough that I didn't even fill one.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top