JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All of the above! Plus trying to impress the others with how badass he is with a gun in his hand. It should be on Tic Tok somewhere and we'll nail him!
What's the point of a spread of itty-bitty pin sized holes in a piece of paper, and wood? You've got a shot gun. Blow something up with it. Well, I guess you can't blow anything up with it. Pretty much everything other than paper and clay targets is not legal to shoot. So look at it this way. At least they weren't shooting fruit, or tin cans, or Gator Aid bottles, or plastic milk jugs filled with water or colored chalk.

Went by last night on the way home from watching sunset at Fort Stevens. Lane #2 has been tagged.

I have some leftover household paint that could probably cover the whole thing. @Cogs , I'll reach out to check if that's OK to use.

20220815_014022.jpg

Went by last night on the way home from watching sunset at Fort Stevens. Lane #2 has been tagged.

I have some leftover household paint that could probably cover the whole thing. @Cogs , I'll reach out to check if that's OK to use.

View attachment 1259125
Very 'Adult' of them, isn't it. Ahhh, the sense of pride you feel when you paint concrete. It's so satisfying! People will see your creation and think, "Wow, that guy is amazing!" People will pay attention to me and I will be important! Yeah, I could get respect if I do that!.......

Thanks, Ed. I can get you the same paint we used before. But I'm out of town for a week. Let's connect next week.

Bill

Very 'Adult' of them, isn't it. Ahhh, the sense of pride you feel when you paint concrete. It's so satisfying! People will see your creation and think, "Wow, that guy is amazing!" People will pay attention to me and I will be important! Yeah, I could get respect if I do that!.......

Thanks, Ed. I can get you the same paint we used before. But I'm out of town for a week. Let's connect next week.

Bill
I figure those are the same kind as the ones with monster bass sound systems in their cars. "Hey LOOK AT ME!" I do. I just stand there and look at them.

Bill
Small minds rule over small dominions

They're all idiots. I have another can of paint in my truck, but I would have only put a dent that since it took a whole can for the front side. Three coats to cover that bubblegumming orange.

They're all idiots. I have another can of paint in my truck, but I would have only put a dent that since it took a whole can for the front side. Three coats to cover that bubblegumming orange.
Thanks for getting that taken care of. I've got left over paint that I think will mix together to make grey. I'll have to check. That's a lot of surface area to cover.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top