JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nothing wrong with a free shameless plug to get other to go to a clean up. I will see you there Bill but not for the shotgun.
Ha! Ya caught me! No, really, I was curious! (sure!) :D

It's only about 2 hours for me, out of Washougal, WA. However being staff for the event, I won't get a chance to win it! Bummer! Still, I get my kicks out of seeing and meeting people, and doing some good for recreational target shooting.

Thanks for your help, @6Corsa6 !
Bill

I'd love to see that area, but my butt is no good for that long a drive down, and back, in one day. With a bunch of bending in between.
Solution... Drive down Friday and camp with us Friday night. (After a little taste of my special tonic, you won't feel that drive time at all!) Then, hang around the booth all day Saturday handing out fresh trash bags and water bottles. Have a nice lunch and win a new shotgun!

Easy-Peezy! :D

Solution... Drive down Friday and camp with us Friday night. (After a little taste of my special tonic, you won't feel that drive time at all!) Then, hang around the booth all day Saturday handing out fresh trash bags and water bottles. Have a nice lunch and win a new shotgun!

Easy-Peezy! :D
I'd be afraid to camp with you guys. NO, not because of "That", because there's no way in hell I could sleep on the ground. In a tend, cot, sleeping bag, etc. I need a real bed these days. God, I've gotten old in some aspects! I used to go fishin' with buddies when it was cold as hell at night. Sleep on the ground in a sleeping bag wrapped with a canvas tarp to keep the night/morning dew at bay. Get up before light and be on the river fishing at legal time.

Lane 4, my guess this is pistol bird shot

IMG_20220815_062509291.jpg

All of the above! Plus trying to impress the others with how badass he is with a gun in his hand. It should be on Tic Tok somewhere and we'll nail him!
i did drive up to see The lanes saturday look ok, i didnt get out just drove by to check on things, trash etc.. seem fairly clean. I was checking out a spot on Salmonberry. there is a few good spots there..

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top