JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

We get these same questions about every day! Or at least every weekend day.

Please read a couple posts back to get your answer. When ODF opens the gate again, it will be well posted!

Note: Only the roads that have gates on them are closed. They recently opened the rest of the East side of the Tillamook, but the ones with gates remain closed till further notice.

Too bad North Fork Wolf Creek Rd is one of them, because a fire safe place to shoot was the primary reason for improving that place! If there was ever a fire safe place to shoot, Wolf Creek Lanes is the safest place East of the Coastal range!

I'm sure they will reopen soon, especially if we get some good rain soon.

Bill

We get these same questions about every day! Or at least every weekend day.

Please read a couple posts back to get your answer. When ODF opens the gate again, it will be well posted!

Note: Only the roads that have gates on them are closed. They recently opened the rest of the East side of the Tillamook, but the ones with gates remain closed till further notice.

Too bad North Fork Wolf Creek Rd is one of them, because a fire safe place to shoot was the primary reason for improving that place! If there was ever a fire safe place to shoot, Wolf Creek Lanes is the safest place East of the Coastal range!

I'm sure they will reopen soon, especially if we get some good rain soon.

Bill
Well I guess they'll just have to get gates on all the roads out there then!

Should be opening up soon out there. Rain is coming.

Screenshot_20210913-171348_Weather.jpg

When is the next Cleanup @trashnoland
Good question, I'd like to visit the lanes first to gauge the level of need, since it's been closed for over a month, I suspect it's not currently that bad. I hope to get up there Tuesday or Wednesday morning next week to inspect and shoot the crap out of my steel targets. I suspect the soonest we'd be looking to do a clean up won't be until early October, unless it is really, really trashed. As far as I know, the signs are still in need of repair. I'll try to pick up that ball and run with it, but my plans of late have been made for me and it looks like we'll have are hands full with our father to whats to opt for 'death with dignity' instead of going into assisted living, which is where he's going in the next few weeks; guaranteed fun for all :D

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top