JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We're at $250. Neighbor indicated another $100 about next weekend.
I am going to post a 100rnd box of 9mm in the classifieds and will donate all the proceeds towards his tractor repair cost which Scott indicated is going to be around $900, yikes. Bad day for the tractor. Donation will be sent to TNL by noon Sunday.

Edit: Here is link to ad: https://www.northwestfirearms.com/t...no-land-for-volunteers-tractor-repair.370940/

One way or another I will get $75 sent over to TNL by Sunday and I will note that it is intended for @Scotch_Enfield tractor repair.

Last Edited:
We're at $250. Neighbor indicated another $100 about next weekend.
@Cogs, I have a buyer lined up to purchase the 9mm ammo today and @Luvmegrandkids very generously sent me $75 as a gift to pass on to you for Scotts tractor repair. I am going to match that $75 as well. So you should see a total of $225 deposited by tomorrow to pass along to @Scotch_Enfield to help cover his tractor repair bill.

I appreciate all this time and effort to assist me getting my tractor back in shape!
Just because I liked YOUR Colt!
Lol
Guy

Resized_20210402_131451_9072.jpeg

But in the 'good news' column, I took a look at the safety project area across from lane 3, and while all the posts, caution tape, and signs are gone, it doesn't appear that the area has been otherwise messed with. My guess is that people took the posts to hang targets from and everything else went with them

Range Day 04-29-21-4.jpg

There is even signs of new life on some of the trees we planted

Range Day 04-29-21-3.jpg

But in the 'good news' column, I took a look at the safety project area across from lane 3, and while all the posts, caution tape, and signs are gone, it doesn't appear that the area has been otherwise messed with. My guess is that people took the posts to hang targets from and everything else went with them

View attachment 873282

There is even signs of new life on some of the trees we planted

View attachment 873283
The rain this week was very helpful!

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top