JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lots of random trash on lane 2 this morning including a big piece of scrap metal.

Did some shooting and took as much as we could carry but couldn't get it all. Someone dumped like 20 stripper clips right in front of the barrier.

Calling all spray paint experts!!!

We got a tag on Lane 1. Can someone cover this up? Take a couple cans of 2 shades of grey. Cheap primer works good. Try to feather it out to look okay. It should be on the back side of the jersey barrier on Lane 1. Might take a peek at the other lanes. I saw something about lane 4 that had the F word on the front.

Thanks!

Swastica 7-9-20.jpg

Calling all spray paint experts!!!

We got a tag on Lane 1. Can someone cover this up? Take a couple cans of 2 shades of grey. Cheap primer works good. Try to feather it out to look okay. It should be on the back side of the jersey barrier on Lane 1. Might take a peek at the other lanes. I saw something about lane 4 that had the F word on the front.

Thanks!

View attachment 720296

No doubt I'll be back up there next week, I'll stop by lane 1 and if it's still there (and nobody is using it), I'll paint over it. I saw that f-word on lane four this Wednesday, but forgot to bring my paint. I'll try to get both next week.

I'm wondering if some shade of brown or tan would be better than grey?
I've tried the brown idea and it doesn't match the grey concrete. We'd like it to end up looking as close to the original concrete as we can get. Sometimes I'll sprinkle a little brown or tan over some edges to help shade it with a little patina look.

I was up there today and took two bags of trash out of lane three. Someone had just unloaded a ton of 22 everywhere and I did my best to rake it all up. The lane looked better than usual.
I saw that too I picked up the larger brass I will have to invest in a rake and rolling magnetic
Also dismantled a fire pit that had rocks and newspaper still unlit ready to go... crazy people

ANOTHER bubblegumTY THING HAPPENED
YOU SEE THE ROCKS THERE WAS ONE WE DIDNT SEE. It caused a ricochet and buzzed by some others at lane 3 when I was standing next to them super uncool and super unsafe! Please take a good look at what's going on in the pit before you start shooting. If you guys are on here from lane 3 still sorry it happened! 23CF1B1F-286D-4634-A192-65FD630524D4.jpeg 420DF32A-3BB9-4483-A778-EC69CDCA636A.jpeg 83443B1E-0CD4-4119-9502-078773AAE5C2.jpeg BF156FB3-E821-419C-BC8B-C79300A1262F.jpeg

I'll buy one of these for the next time I go up there
To grab all the steel casings and metal debris left. I have zero issues picking up after other cause I know not everyone can bend over and clean. So I'll help take more than I bring to keep our 2nd amendment community thriving!!! CA3C7A26-556C-4D44-8314-23CA728B8BB9.png

I'll buy one of these for the next time I go up there
To grab all the steel casings and metal debris left. I have zero issues picking up after other cause I know not everyone can bend over and clean. So I'll help take more than I bring to keep our 2nd amendment community thriving!!! View attachment 720491

Those roller types are nice.

For folks who's vehicle space is tight these kind are a reasonable trade off.

Harbor freight has a similar one at $12.

Have & use the "Stalwart" brand one from Amazon, works well. No experience with the Harbor Freight one.

I find tarp is the best. zero pickup needed after. just make sure you set it up correctly (where casing ejects. meant to be offset, not you standing in the middle).

this is also great as it's very portable and my kids love using that to help with clean up.

I find tarp is the best. zero pickup needed after. just make sure you set it up correctly (where casing ejects. meant to be offset, not you standing in the middle).

this is also great as it's very portable and my kids love using that to help with clean up.
Gun fun cost money hahaha

I saw that too I picked up the larger brass I will have to invest in a rake and rolling magnetic
Also dismantled a fire pit that had rocks and newspaper still unlit ready to go... crazy people

ANOTHER bubblegumTY THING HAPPENED
YOU SEE THE ROCKS THERE WAS ONE WE DIDNT SEE. It caused a ricochet and buzzed by some others at lane 3 when I was standing next to them super uncool and super unsafe! Please take a good look at what's going on in the pit before you start shooting. If you guys are on here from lane 3 still sorry it happened!View attachment 720486View attachment 720487View attachment 720488View attachment 720489

We seriously need to do something about that make shift berm across from lane 3, it's just a matter of time before somebody on the 'real and only lane 3' get hit by somebody shooting across the way. I don't know how successful it would be and I hate having to expose this to the ODF, but some kind of official signage by the entry to that section would be a good start and would give any of us on the 'real and only lane 3' a recourse should somebody start using that area when we're on the 'real and only lane 3'. I'm getting so fed up with people doing whatever the chewing gun (see what I did there) they want to up there that I'd actually find it satisfying turning some idiot's licence plate number over to the State Police.

We seriously need to do something about that make shift berm across from lane 3, it's just a matter of time before somebody on the 'real and only lane 3' get hit by somebody shooting across the way. I don't know how successful it would be and I hate having to expose this to the ODF, but some kind of official signage by the entry to that section would be a good start and would give any of us on the 'real and only lane 3' a recourse should somebody start using that area when we're on the 'real and only lane 3'. I'm getting so fed up with people doing whatever the chewing gun (see what I did there) they want to up there that I'd actually find it satisfying turning some idiot's licence plate number over to the State Police.
I have 3 of those no shooting signs by ODF that we installed on Wolf Creek Rd. Also have the steel post. Just need a post pounder. I'll bring those next time I visit, but, might be a couple weekends.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top