JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think I found him!! That hoodie appears to be from a new gym that recently opened in Hillsboro called NXT Level Fitness and I believe he's the first guy on the left in this photo from the gym's web page. Maybe too many steroids that day?

View attachment 701434
I can't see it. Just doesn't look similar enough to me. (Of course, I wouldn't recognize my brother if he changed hats!). I'm sure that shirt is from NXT but not sure it's the guy on the left.

Compare guy 3.jpg

I can't see it. Just doesn't look similar enough to me. (Of course, I wouldn't recognize my brother if he changed hats!). I'm sure that shirt is from NXT but not sure it's the guy on the left.

View attachment 701510

Agree, and a note to all:

It is of community benefit to note once whom MIGHT be of concern at a public range.

It is, IMO, not in our communities best interests to go any further ON A PUBLIC FORUM determining whom exactly that person is, where that person works etc etc.

That's more along the lines of "DOXING".

Definitively not what we are about.

It is of community benefit to note once whom MIGHT be of concern at a public range.

It is not, IMO, not in our communities best interests to go any further ON A PUBLIC FORUM determining whom exactly that person is, where that person works etc etc.

Agreed. He's not a suspect in a crime, just a guy having a bad day. Someone you may not want to invite to the lane. 'nough said.

It is, IMO, not in our communities best interests to go any further ON A PUBLIC FORUM determining whom exactly that person is, where that person works etc etc.

My bad, just trying to help. Maybe it's time for me to stop taking an active interest in the lanes.

Many don't realize how much someone like @Cosimel means to the continuation of these lanes.

I do!

He is up there almost once a week. Reporting information back to those who need it here.

@Cosimel in a sense is these lanes caretaker.

Thank you @Cosimel. You are one of the good ones!

Trust me when I say, I greatly appreciate the work you do up there. Especially since my interests have drifted away from Wolf Creek so heavily!

Yes, I think we all appreciate the feedback. Please keep them coming.

Now that I am getting my routine down, I will try to do some videos as well. Now that I got my Grendel figured out, I'll probably try lane 4 more frequent.

Agreed- I have a Pittsburg Penguins shirt- and despite my obvious good looks- I am not, in fact Mario Lemieux. (Sorry Ladies)

I just want to get some feedback from the collective experience of this group. Are there polite reasons or white lies to say nicely to reject another person/group asking to share a shooting lane? How do you say "no" politely?

Was up there today and the lanes are a mess, people are leaving their improvised target stands behind... big constructs of 2x4s that get shot up with fragments.

0526201350a.jpg

0526201645.jpg

I went up a couple weekends ago.. managed to get there early enough for an open lane... picked the first lane as it was open and I wanted to beat the incoming rains.. started getting setup only to realize I'd forgotten my table. That made sighting in from a secure mount a little more challenging. Ended up loading a couple bags of trash out, when I met a nice guy on a dual-sport bike who'd come to do some pistol practice. Handed over the lane to him as I packed it in for the day. Went up to the corner to get some nice photos before heading out and back home. there was a couple couples at the next two lanes all of whom were friendly, smiled and waved. All in all good experience.

If you see me stop and say Hello. I may look pissed off but just have a naturally resting grumpy face.

test.jpg

well, to some, a stand is not trash yet if it can still hold a target, so some folks are generous and thoughtful enough to leave them behind for others to use.... and then dispose of.

well, to some, a stand is not trash yet if it can still hold a target, so some folks are generous and thoughtful enough to leave them behind for others to use.... and then dispose of.
Problem with that is the next and last one to use it doesn't remove it because it's not theirs and they didn't bring it. They feel no ownership or responsibility to have to remove it.

No, if you brought it, you remove it. No one is supposed to know you were there.

Problem with that is the next and last one to use it doesn't remove it because it's not theirs and they didn't bring it. They feel no ownership or responsibility to have to remove it.

No, if you brought it, you remove it. No one is supposed to know you were there.

and with the very few of us taking away more than what we brought, trash is still accumulating at the lanes... :( and i for one can't take big pieces as I don't have a truck...

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top