JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not going to lie, I am super excited to get the lanes reopened and see how folks like the newly renovated backstops on the lanes redone.

Don't forget we are looking to get these renovations done to the other lanes as well!
Me too! In fact, the work is done and all that's left is the final inspection. Reno and I will do that tomorrow morning. If all is done per our agreement, we can open the lanes.

Stay tuned for an announcement tomorrow!!!

@Cogs shared this in the other thread. Figured it be worth sharing here too.

Damn it looks nice.

upload_2018-11-9_20-18-7.jpeg

Kind of looks fake! We'll have a new perspective by tomorrow morning. Still, this photo is real and that's what it looks like! (I'm thinking his camera did an auto balance that make this look weird).

Doesn't even look like the same place
No kidding.

I remember when I went with ODF something like 2-3 years ago to review the sites when they were first done up.

Heck I remember what this looked like before the renovations.

upload_2018-11-10_11-51-50.jpeg
upload_2018-11-10_11-49-41.jpeg
upload_2018-11-10_11-50-57.jpeg
upload_2018-11-10_11-52-30.jpeg
upload_2018-11-10_12-0-59.jpeg
upload_2018-11-10_12-2-45.jpeg
upload_2018-11-10_12-3-15.jpeg
upload_2018-11-10_12-3-54.jpeg
upload_2018-11-10_12-5-45.jpeg
upload_2018-11-10_12-8-11.jpeg
upload_2018-11-10_12-8-55.jpeg
upload_2018-11-10_12-9-10.jpeg
upload_2018-11-10_12-9-30.jpeg

Pretty freaking cool looking at it over time.

We have come a ways huh!

Kudos to Bill @Cogs, E... @nehalemguy , our contractor, the NRA for the grant, and a huge thanks to Randy and Wayne at the Forest Grove Oregon Department of Forestry!

:s0067:

Time to get lane 1 and 4 done.

:s0022:

I'm a west side transplant - enjoyed the east side for many years. After moving though, this range has been a fantastic destination for many excellent shooting trips.

Thank you all for your help & contributions. Fantastic work, & great outdoor range!

Yes indeed! The upgrades to lanes 2 and 3 are now complete and all lanes are open.

Enjoy and be safe!

Huge THANK YOU to the NRA Foundation & Friends of NRA for the Grant funding for this upgrade! Also big THANKS to the Oregon Department of Forestry for their contributions and support of Recreational Shooting! Now we gotta get lanes 1 & 2 done!!!!!!

Stay OFF THE BERMS, place your targets IN FRONT of the berms and KEEP IT CLEAN! Help us make these shooting lanes last a long time.

Shout out to King and Sons Excavating for their awesome work done at North Fork Wolf Creek Rd in Tillamook State Forest! Well done! The public thanks you! (They even went the extra mile and filled in some of the pot holes in the road leading to the lanes!) Feeling very happy with our choice of a good contractor!

They don't have a website, but do have a Facebook page: King and Sons Excavating Inc.

Shout out to King and Sons Excavating for their awesome work done at North Fork Wolf Creek Rd in Tillamook State Forest! Well done! The public thanks you! (They even went the extra mile and filled in some of the pot holes in the road leading to the lanes!) Feeling very happy with our choice of a good contractor!

They don't have a website, but do have a Facebook page: Security Check Required
@Stomper 's gonna like that road now!

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top