JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Glad to see you brought the 50. You were freaking us out with your talk on it last time. Looks like it turned out to be one hell of a cool gun.

Told Randy that we went at the berms with a bunch of 50 and he is happy to see that they are holding up well thus far. He expects site 4s long range berm to slope naturally over time to a larger angle. As well as site 3-4s short range berms. Thankfully I don't think anyone will be putting any 50bmg into those berms any time soon.

The 50 is doing great. I'm happy that one turned out well. Ran a bunch of rounds through a TN arms 80% poly lower and that one is fine as well.

Once again though I shot the rebar in half on the gong stand. I wonder if they make a gong stand out of AR500?

The 50 is doing great. I'm happy that one turned out well. Ran a bunch of rounds through a TN arms 80% poly lower and that one is fine as well.

Once again though I shot the rebar in half on the gong stand. I wonder if they make a gong stand out of AR500?
Thankfully Home Depot sells the stuff precut for about a dollar a piece.

Ok I saw this and had to join the site and say...THANK YOU! My wife and I might be headed up Sunday for my birthday. Is it fully open to the public? I will of course bring garbage bags and clean up. If you see a black f150 stop by and say hello!

Ok I saw this and had to join the site and say...THANK YOU! My wife and I might be headed up Sunday for my birthday. Is it fully open to the public? I will of course bring garbage bags and clean up. If you see a black f150 stop by and say hello!
yes it is open. thanks for keeping it clean Happy birthday

I should also mention we are having a big get together there on 8/27. Sort of a grand opening for the location for everyone to enjoy. We'll do some cleaning in the morning and then barbeque and then some target shooting.

Cleanup and Celebration at North Fork Wolf Creek Shooting Lanes! - Aug 27 2016 (https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/cleanup-and-celebration-at-north-fork-wolf-creek-shooting-lanes-aug-27-2016.224376/)

Place looks great! Best thing about this place is that I still have cell service:D have the whole range to myself.

I wonder how long it will stay clean, I left with 3 10mm brass richer haha.

Place looks great! Best thing about this place is that I still have cell service:D have the whole range to myself.

I wonder how long it will stay clean, I left with 3 10mm brass richer haha.
It's like a trail head at a hiking trail where users of the trail all do their part to help keep it clean.

Thanks FA!

It's like a trail head at a hiking trail where users of the trail all do their part to help keep it clean.

Thanks FA!

1 and 2 were spotless #4 someone had left a piece of sheet metal they used as a target, so I brought that piece with me for trash, #3 however there wasn't really trash but someone brought cinder blocks for targets so it just looks messy. I should've took a picture to show what I mean.

1 and 2 were spotless #4 someone had left a piece of sheet metal they used as a target, so I brought that piece with me for trash, #3 however there wasn't really trash but someone brought cinder blocks for targets so it just looks messy. I should've took a picture to show what I mean.

Why can't people just use paper targets? Why must we have garbage left behind??

I might be going up tomorrow so I'll bring a rake and sweep the pieces into the gravel trail on #3 Thanks for picking up and reporting on any issues

I might be going up tomorrow so I'll bring a rake and sweep the pieces into the gravel trail on #3 Thanks for picking up and reporting on any issues
Any way you can toss a tape measure across the barriers and let me know how wide the tops are? I'm trying to design a storage rack/shooting bench that uses the barriers for support. I'm guessing 30" if the bases are touching. Many thanks.

Last Edited:
I mean the width, not length, and there's two of them with gravel and dirt between. I'm not making a 10 foot wide shooting bench. Should I draw a picture?
Hey, I was clearly in the wrong here. I completely apologize for misunderstand you and attempting to help. Thanks for your comment to put me in my place. I hope you feel vindicated.

Last Edited:
Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top