JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
While I'm there on Saturday, I'll paint the J Barrier on lane 1 and coat it with the graffiti blok. I also have all new signage to post on the kiosks at lanes 1, 2, & 3 (we already did lane 4).

Has anyone been there this last week or since we did the cleanup? Wonder what you thought of the Jersey Barrier paint job and how the trash is since the cleanup.

While I'm there on Saturday, I'll paint the J Barrier on lane 1 and coat it with the graffiti blok. I also have all new signage to post on the kiosks at lanes 1, 2, & 3 (we already did lane 4).

Has anyone been there this last week or since we did the cleanup? Wonder what you thought of the Jersey Barrier paint job and how the trash is since the cleanup.

Wifey and I did a road trip to Astoria yesterday and took a look at the lanes. They were actually pretty clean. Of course you guys cleaned them a week ago didn't you? We only got out at 3and 4. There were some folks setting up at 3 and I talked to them for awhile. They new nothing of NWFA or Trash No Land so I explained it to them. There were some some shotgun shells around. A couple dozen maybe, at 3. And none I think at 4. There was the last bit of a smoldering pile of tires though! At 4.

I was on lane 2 yesterday morning and really like what you did with the place. The new fill in the jersey barrier really looks nice and the paint just makes it "pop" lol. Hope to see yall Sunday.

8 yards of chips ready for sunday.
I'll get more later if its needed.
its only $10 a yard at bestbuy landscape in hillsboro
20210416_090912.jpg

8 yards of chips ready for sunday.
I'll get more later if its needed.
its only $10 a yard at bestbuy landscape in hillsboro
View attachment 863895
Thank you, Sir! Scott picked up the trailer today, with tank, and he's ready to rock-n-roll. Great guy! You'll like him!

I'm loaded to the hilt! Got lots of stuff like food, cooking grills, food for the Sunday BBQ, camping stuff, tables, paint & graffiti blok, and a few plants on top. Our landscape expert, George Gross, will load up the remainder of the plants and bring them up on Sunday morning. I even got signs made up and laminated.

The other Scott, tractor Scott, is right now renting the truck & trailer to be able to haul his tractor up to the lanes tomorrow. We'll prep the ground for easy digging on Sunday.

Dang! We did it! Everyone who donated funds, equipment and the extra efforts to make this happen is really cool! I believe we have everything we need to accomplish a successful mission!

This is going to be a kick in the old be-hind! Looking forward to it!

Loaded Truck.jpg No Shooting sign.jpg

I'm really hoping I can help out Sunday other than dumping the chips. being a contractor people think you work 7 days a week...and it's hard to say no...see ya all Sunday

It'll take just about as long as it took to break Scotts tractor today. Who knows, it might only take just long enough as it did to break your other trailer today!

Don't count on anything today! Stuff happens!

But we got Yankee Ingenuity combined with good old fashioned common sense, so we got the job done. That tank should be full by 6 AM!

It'll take just about as long as it took to break Scotts tractor today. Who knows, it might only take just long enough as it did to break your other trailer today!

Don't count on anything today! Stuff happens!

But we got Yankee Ingenuity combined with good old fashioned common sense, so we got the job done. That tank should be full by 6 AM!
welp it took 45 minutes! not bad!
good luck tomorrow! I'll try to swing it, but delivering the chips today stole from tomorrow! I'll try to help out more with all other wolf creek rd. stuff, I have little time but I have tools and trailers and materials sometimes! any more sign building or whatever I usually have wood available for that stuff. keep me posted

Very cool weekend! Thanks everyone who helped on the Public Safety project at Wolf Creek Lanes! I'm too beat to sort through pics and post, but just know this... Phase I Mission Accomplished! And done so with over 20 most excellent people! Dang I had fun!

I couldn't come during the day, but I made it up to the lanes around 5pm to check out the area - it looks great!

As I was setting up on Lane 3, I noticed a couple young fellas walking over to the unsafe area to shoot, as it didn't look like we had space (another group was on Lane 3 too). They walked there, saw all the good stuff y'all did, and then came back. I invited them over to share my spot and I told them a bit about Trash No Land and what was done there today and why, and then we had a grand old time shooting and sharing each others' firearms.

Nice job volunteers! Thank you!

Last Edited:
Glad this all got done, and extra glad that we had bumper volunteer turnouts for both the cleanup and the safety project.

More so because i was unable to make the cleanup (own fault) and for some reason, stopped getting forum notifications for this thread and didn't see the calendar until too late :( :oops: sorry all, dropped the ball on these ones.

Anyway, looks like a lot has been accomplished in the posts i just caught up on from the last 2-3 weeks, nicely done everyone, thankyou!

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top