JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ELI Gang... Is that an actual gang? The only thing I came up with was a possible abbreviation to the name of "Elifritz". John Andrew Elifritz. Portland Police shot him in April of 2018. He was a self-identified member of a white supremacist gang, the European Kindred, according to an August 2007 Portland Monthly profile of the gang and several of its members. Ref: Man Killed By Portland Police Had Been A Member of White Supremacist Gang, the European Kindred

I wonder if he had a following and if a gang was formed calling themselves the ELI Gang?

Just a conspiracy theory...

ELI Gang... Is that an actual gang? The only thing I came up with was a possible abbreviation to the name of "Elifritz". John Andrew Elifritz. Portland Police shot him in April of 2018. He was a self-identified member of a white supremacist gang, the European Kindred, according to an August 2007 Portland Monthly profile of the gang and several of its members. Ref: Man Killed By Portland Police Had Been A Member of White Supremacist Gang, the European Kindred

I wonder if he had a following and if a gang was formed calling themselves the ELI Gang?

Just a conspiracy theory...

Sounds about right, and in keeping with all the other graffiti including what was added since I was up there last week.

05-08-20-4.JPG

I have to say, I'm impressed with the community and it's actions to maintain this place as a viable outdoor shooting range. It makes me want to be an even greater steward of the area.

I have to say, I'm impressed with the community and it's actions to maintain this place as a viable outdoor shooting range. It makes me want to be an even greater steward of the area.
That's the goal... like a virus... It's contagious and we'll have to quarantine ourselves at the range where we can do our COVID Opts and wait for this PanDamnit to blow over!:D

So, it wasn't as gray as the can of paint suggested, not a lot to choose from at my local Bi Mart, but it looks better than the graffiti. I just Used a roller and brush, took me about 15 minutes.

View attachment 694472

View attachment 694473

View attachment 694474

View attachment 694475

And now . . .

View attachment 694476

View attachment 694477

View attachment 694478

View attachment 694479

If this looks too bad, somebody could spray paint over it, this will at least be a good first coat.

View attachment 694464 View attachment 694465 View attachment 694466 View attachment 694467 View attachment 694468 View attachment 694469 View attachment 694470 View attachment 694471

Helluva job! The community appreciates you.

my family and I went out yesterday (Sunday) and it was great! We made it there right before 9am, but all lanes were already taken. Some folks were waiting for lane #2 and lane #4 looked like the dad/son just got there and setting up. Since it's first time visit for us, figure we would drive to Salmonberry and check that spot out. Lanes were also fully taken at Salmonberry, but it was good to check things out.

We drove back to Wolf Creek to chance it and even thinking of waiting for someone to finish. Guys at Lane #3 offered to share with us and we took it. Those two gentlemen were very nice and respectful all around. It made it much more comfortable for us as I was there teaching my two young boys to shoot and it's been a long time for the wife to handle a firearm as well.

As we were leaving i noticed someone shooting in this spot "lane #??" and shooting towards the road. Is that even a lane/pit?

View attachment 690143
That extra lane there by 3 is not a lane. Shooting towards the road/logging area is dangerous !

got up to Lane #4 yesterday around 8am, right as the person was finishing up. Shortly after, another family came up and we shared the lane. Weather was nice and the ground was dry enough. But my Sanders Armory 6.5 Grendel Upper was not working right, bummer... :(

I picked up a tarp (8'x11') from HF and it was perfect. Not only our shoes didn't get muddy, clean up was fold and dump into bucket. $10!!

Also picked up a magnetic pickup tool and my oldest was walking around to pickup all the steel/shell casing outside the tarp. $12!!

Then lastly another utility blanket (72"x80") to put on the divider so my firearms don't get all scratch up. and just fold and dump the casing into bucket after. $10!!

So $30+, clean up was only minute or two and of course reuse!

got up to Lane #4 yesterday around 8am, right as the person was finishing up. Shortly after, another family came up and we shared the lane. Weather was nice and the ground was dry enough. But my Sanders Armory 6.5 Grendel Upper was not working right, bummer... :(

I picked up a tarp (8'x11') from HF and it was perfect. Not only our shoes didn't get muddy, clean up was fold and dump into bucket. $10!!

Also picked up a magnetic pickup tool and my oldest was walking around to pickup all the steel/shell casing outside the tarp. $12!!

Then lastly another utility blanket (72"x80") to put on the divider so my firearms don't get all scratch up. and just fold and dump the casing into bucket after. $10!!

So $30+, clean up was only minute or two and of course reuse!
I think it was me that you saw leaving, in the green Subaru . . .

So, was up on lane #4 at sunrise, got some quality range time in before the rain picked up, and I learn that somebody really loves Brian.

648069-a97409995be1df64a2ed4444b7a3bae5.jpg

The front wasn't so bad, but needs some work.

648070-e87c1110ba9bb88851f439b6fc9908e4.jpg

Otherwise had a fun time with the new boomstick, and yes I picked up my shells, and everyone else's too :D

648071-bbecdc789016d9284ace14a9472ab581.jpg

Hopefully somebody will get on the painting bandwagon, lane #2 needs some paint as well. As soon as I can I'll get to Home Depot for some more paint.

Mossberg 590 Tactical-2.JPG Mossberg 590 Tactical-3.JPG Mossberg 590 Tactical-4.JPG

Can someone tell me how the road is? Planning on shooting tomorrow. Last time we were up there it was getting pretty rough. I am wondering if a Honda Civic can make it to the last lane.
ODF graded it last fall. The also brushed it out, widened a little and put in an extra pull out or two. It should be in real good shape, but, I haven't been there since I last saw you at the 'celebration'.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top