JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Several of us were up at North Fork Wolf Creek this afternoon to shoot and as we were cleaning up to leave, a truck stopped at the lane we were at and asked if we had seen a black Ford Ranger in the area.

A friend and co-worker of theirs came up over the weekend to shoot and hasn't shown up for work this week. They said his phone gave a ping from the cell tower in that area on Sunday but nothing since. He did tell them he went up to shoot on occasion. They said they had filed a report with law enforcement (I didn't think to ask which one, local, Sheriff or if they contacted the Forest Service) but they were trying to see if anyone might have noticed an abandoned or stuck black Ford Ranger up in the area. If he came up on the weekend and the lanes were full he may have gone on up the road (I told them this) or even down to Salmonberry to try and find a place.

That's about all the info I have. I told them about this forum as a lot of people on here frequent the area up there but since they were not on here, I told them I'd post something. They are supposed to send more details to my wife's email and if they do, I'll post that. The guy they are looking for is named Mike Morgan and I do not have any details about the black Ranger.

Thanks

Mike

Several of us were up at North Fork Wolf Creek this afternoon to shoot and as we were cleaning up to leave, a truck stopped at the lane we were at and asked if we had seen a black Ford Ranger in the area.

A friend and co-worker of theirs came up over the weekend to shoot and hasn't shown up for work this week. They said his phone gave a ping from the cell tower in that area on Sunday but nothing since. He did tell them he went up to shoot on occasion. They said they had filed a report with law enforcement (I didn't think to ask which one, local, Sheriff or if they contacted the Forest Service) but they were trying to see if anyone might have noticed an abandoned or stuck black Ford Ranger up in the area. If he came up on the weekend and the lanes were full he may have gone on up the road (I told them this) or even down to Salmonberry to try and find a place.

That's about all the info I have. I told them about this forum as a lot of people on here frequent the area up there but since they were not on here, I told them I'd post something. They are supposed to send more details to my wife's email and if they do, I'll post that. The guy they are looking for is named Mike Morgan and I do not have any details about the black Ranger.

Thanks

Mike
Friend missing for last 4 days

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads