JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looks like I am moving to western North Dakota, somewhere in the neighborhood of Williston and/or Dickinson, and would like to know of any good Firearms Training opportunities in the area. I know nothing about the area so any information on the local training scene would be super appreciated.

I'm from that part of ND and that area is very nice for shooting, lots of rolling hills and little forest to get in the way. Backstops aplenty. The Red River Valley is where you can watch your dog run away for several hours.

Also, I'm sorry you have to be near Williston. ;)

In a past life I did survey for the oil and gas industry, most of my time was spent around Watford and the Fort Bethold Reservation. Roosevelt National Park and Lake Sakakawea are beautiful places. Sorry I don't know anything about firearms training in the area but as Billings MT is the closest "city" I would look around there.

Looks like I am moving to western North Dakota, somewhere in the neighborhood of Williston and/or Dickinson, and would like to know of any good Firearms Training opportunities in the area. I know nothing about the area so any information on the local training scene would be super appreciated.
If you can make it as far as Minot we have a great range at Minot Rifle and Pistol club. We have plenty of events and training opportunities as well as run monthly USPSA competitions.

In a past life I did survey for the oil and gas industry, most of my time was spent around Watford and the Fort Bethold Reservation. Roosevelt National Park and Lake Sakakawea are beautiful places. Sorry I don't know anything about firearms training in the area but as Billings MT is the closest "city" I would look around there.
Eastern Montana is on my radar, as are several other states. I know a ton of places in Texas and Oklahoma that I'll hit while I'm there. What I'm really looking for though is more of a "home base" I can jam out to in 2 or 3 hours and workout.

New member from ND….

New member from ND….

@GoldPatchRifle has giving me one of my best leads so far. :s0155:

I can see hooking up with him just for a Stop-the-Bleed if nothing else. It has been a few year since I've taken a trauma class.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top