Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

North American Arms "The Earl"

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by bojones, Aug 16, 2010.

1. bojones

bojones federal way,wa. New Member

North American Arms " The Earl". 1860 repilca 4" barrel conversion.A neat
    little gun.Looks like a 1860 Remington.A 5 shot .22LR/.22WMR.Comes with
    a black flap holster.Never fired .Mint.$200.00.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2010
  2. 1deerhunter

1deerhunter graham New Member

Im new to this format,but i would like to how i go about buying this north american arms "The Earl" just need to know what the right process is Thanks

3. poppa313

poppa313 Rainier, WA Member

send him a message, meet him, pay him, take it home. you must be able to show your a WA resident (if he asks) but thats it, though most sellers prefer a CPL, its not necessary, private bill of sale is sometimes required, again for sellers peace of mind, but not necessary, and some sellers may require a DOL transfer form. Again, sellers peace of mind, and if you are a law abiding citizen, no felonies, there should be no concerns on your part. Good Luck

4. slapdash

slapdash Oak Harbor Member

I know the routine for buying. Please contact me, either thru this site or lostcelt@yahoo.com.
    Thanks.

5. 1deerhunter

To poppa313 thanks for the info an taking the time to answer my questions i sent an email but have not gotten any response from bojones mabe im still doing something wrong, I do have a current CPL with a clean record so will keep trying thanks again for taking the time you were very helpfull

6. 1deerhunter

to slapdash thanks to you also for the info and i will email you at your yahoo because i havent received any response back from bojones so i must not be doing something wrong still again thanks

7. coop44

coop44 Tacoma ,WA Well-Known Member

don't count on a reply his post is from august 2010, his last activity was in october 2010. probably hasn't been back since. Forums get a lot of guys like this "hit and run" is what I call them, sign up for a while and then dissapear. But, you never know, hope you get lucky.

8. 1deerhunter

to coop44 I didnt even notice the date thanks for pointing that out to me. No way will i hear back,as you can see im new to this, but have learned something new today, Thanks again, nice to see there are still pepole as yourself willing to help out the new guy.Time for me to move on to a new search. Have a great day!